Complaint Review: Vesta AT T

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: Jenny Roberson — Pontotoc Mississippi
Vesta AT T
11950 SW Garden Place Portland, Oregon USA

Vesta AT T The company is withdrawing $27.75 from my checking account for my to-go phone. I just realized this! Portland Oregon

I was going through my bank statements.I noticed a charge of $27.75 from Vesta AT T Portland,OR. I didn't know what the charge was for.  So I looked it up on the internet and realized it was a big scam.

I do not know how long this has been happening. I am going to my bank Monday and get a printout for the past year. Please help me. I am laid off from work, and have many health problems. I now know why I have bounced many checks, and have had to pay many insufficient fund fees. Thank you for your help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-AT-T/Portland-Oregon-97223-8248/Vesta-AT-T-The-company-is-withdrawing-2775-from-my-checking-account-for-my-to-go-phone-1063192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta AT T