satisfaction

• Submitted: Sun, September 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By:Naples Florida
Vesta - AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place
11950 SW Garden Place Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Vesta - AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place Random credit card charge Portland Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Check your prepaid phone total charges

*UPDATE Employee: Vesta E customer Support

*Consumer Comment: Green dot prepaid debit card 11950 sw garden place Portland Oregon

I checked my credit card balance online to find a $142.59 charge to a merchant listed as "11950 SW GARDEN PLACE." I didn't recognize the merchant so I googled it, and the first 2 results were ripoffreport.com. I got the phone number for the company and gave them a call. The company name is Vesta. They didn't show any record of the transaction. I spoke with a supervisor who informed me that they are responsible for processing phone transactions to add minutes to AT&T Go phones. I asked if they requested the security code on the back of the cards. She said that it does not always happen. Beware of Vesta, 11950 SW Garden Place.

Tony
Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2008 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-ATT-11950-SW-Garden-Place/Portland-Oregon-97223/Vesta-ATT-11950-SW-Garden-Place-Random-credit-card-charge-Portland-Oregon-370661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta - AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place

Check your prepaid phone total charges

AUTHOR: Rich J - (United States of America)

I noticed this company on my checking statement.  I didn't recognize them so I was worried that my account was compromised.  I did however remember the transaction amount.  T-Mobile uses this company for prepaid payments sent through their mobile and phone site.  The company is legitimate, I've been dealing with them for over a year (without realizing) and haven't had any problems whatsoever.

Vesta E customer Support

AUTHOR: Vesta ecustomer support - (USA)

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our A rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com or call toll free 888-440-9956.  A representative will be glad to assist you.

Green dot prepaid debit card 11950 sw garden place Portland Oregon

AUTHOR: Irishangi - (U.S.A.)

I have a prepaid self load debit visa card that I purchased at walgreens in Colorado where I reside. I load the card online at the green dot website and the charge shows up on my regular checking account as coming from the above mentioned address every time.

11950 SW Garden Place Portland Oregon

I have done this several times monthly for nearly two years so they may want to find out if someone is using their checking account to fund a prepaid debit card.