Complaint Review: Vesta AT&T

• Reported By:Bayville New Jersey
Vesta AT&T
Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Vesta AT&T Vesta AT&T credit card scam Portland Oregon

Vesta AT&T have been charging my credit card for a prepaid cell phone my daughter canceled 18 months ago! I never authorized monthly payments to be charged to my card. I made a one time payment.

Vesta refuses to refund any money nor will they furnish a cell phone for us to use the minutes! We don't even remember the cell phone number. They conveniently have no records of anything.

So here they are sitting on my money or on the unused minutes and will do nothing to assist me!

Bayville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-ATT/Portland-Oregon/Vesta-ATT-Vesta-ATT-credit-card-scam-Portland-Oregon-329249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta AT&T