Complaint Review: Vesta Boost Mobile

• Updated: Thu, February 03, 2011

• Reported By: Schulzy — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Vesta Boost Mobile

Vesta Boost Mobile Credit Card Fraud again Internet

I saw that there were others who reported that their credit cards were used in fraudulent charges with Vesta Boost Mobile so I thought it was worthwhile to add my personal experience into this as well.

I cannot blamethe company per se for this. Do not misunderstand me on this but it seems to me that the company is being targeted as a fraud recipient. I hope that they help the investigating authorities in any way they can to bring the thugs to justice.

What happened in my case, they somehow got hold of my visa card.

They charged vesta boost for about 70+ dollars and got away with it. Then they decided to charge over 1900 dollars fortravel. That's when they got caught and we closed down the card.

So to seems to me that if someone else hasreported this same kind of fraud from Baltimore, there is somethingwrong here.

Tighten up your security checks, make them give more personal information so you can track them down later. There is a reason they are using vesta - itsnot acceptable to sit smugly by while these fraud events continue to mount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-Boost-Mobile/internet/Vesta-Boost-Mobile-Credit-Card-Fraud-again-Internet-690265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta Boost Mobile