Complaint Review: Vesta Boost prepaid

• Reported By: richm — Grand Prairie Texas
Vesta Boost prepaid
Internet USA

Vesta Boost prepaid Vesta Boost prepaid Portland Oregon thieves!!!  Internet

I've read some of their responses... So phony...  I know how easy it is to get my credit card company to reverse the charges, but instead I thought I'd call Vesta Boost and see if they are helpful.  Nope, sure aren't.  Treated me like a criminal, had absolutely no interest in refunding the phony charges that by the way were for 3 separate phone lines for someone I have never heard of.  The lady told me "if it's a big enough deal to you you can get a subpoena and call the police.  (Whaaaaaat???) Instead of helping in any way the supervisor eventually just hung up on me.  Yes I was yelling, but I was so angry, because she just kept saying "Sir, how do I know these aren't legitimate charges..."  I'm sure they also handle legitimate billing for Boost Mobile, but they have no interest whatsoever in catching anyone using stolen credit cards to pay their bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-Boost-prepaid/internet/Vesta-Boost-prepaid-Vesta-Boost-prepaid-Portland-Oregon-thievesnbsp-Internet-1047187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta Boost prepaid