Complaint Review: Vesta Corp

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:altoona Pennsylvania
Vesta Corp
1410 18th Ave Altoona, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Vesta Corp At&t They let my Uncle Brian Miller use my Credit Card to Pay his bill, with out my permission. serval times in october 2008 and in december 2008 Altoona Pennsylvania

My name is Dawn Miller im from altoona pa. i have talked to a guy from Vesta Corp on october 6th 2008. The Male i talked to his name was Stefan. His number was 1032 i talked to him about a account that i did not process, my uncle did his name was Brian Miller, it started from october 2008 to december 2008 using my bank account. I have M&T bank. where he use to make a payment on a cellphone, which he has At&t.

Stefan gave me a referance number which was C4511906. where he purcached funds to his phone rangeing from 106 to 54 dollars. i am asking for you to contact my bank and figure out why my money was taking out, and i need all my money back. i contact my local police department i want to further the investagation, following vesta corp m&t bank and brian miller. Please contact me back at (((redacted))) i really appircatate your concern.

Dflygirl
altoona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-Corp/Altoona-Pennsylvania-16602/Vesta-Corp-Att-They-let-my-Uncle-Brian-Miller-use-my-Credit-Card-to-Pay-his-bill-with-ou-400376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta Corp