Complaint Review: Vesta Corp

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2008

• Reported By:Fullerton California
Vesta Corp
11950 SW Garden Place Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Vesta Corp Unauthorized Electronic Debits to My Bank Account Portland Oregon

Over the last 6 weeks, I have had over 10 electronic debits to my bank account under the name Vesta Corp Prepaid. I do not have any prepaid phone cards nor do I even know this vendor.

I have no idea how they obtained my debit card information nor why they are charging my account for $16 or $26 per transaction for services that I have not ordered. Now I am in the process of getting these fraudulent transactions credited back by my bank, but they continue to appear again.

More frustrating than the fact of getting ripped off is the time that I need to spend on e-mails and phone calls to get this resolved.

Salvador
Fullerton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 01:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-Corp/Portland-Oregon-97223/Vesta-Corp-Unauthorized-Electronic-Debits-to-My-Bank-Account-Portland-Oregon-354523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta Corp