Complaint Review: Vesta T Mobile Portland Orus

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: David — Telford Pennsylvania United States of America
Vesta T Mobile Portland Orus
11950 Southwest Garden Place, Portland, OR 97223 Portland, Oregon United States of America

Vesta T Mobile Portland Orus Vesta T. Mobile, a company I have no connection or service with, took $54.00 from my account without my authorization Portland, Oregon

*UPDATE Employee: Vesta e Customer Support

Vesta T. Mobile took $54.00 of my money from my account without my authorization on 9/25/12. I have neither service nor contract with that company and I have never heard of them till they took my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-T-Mobile-Portland-Orus/Portland-Oregon-97223/Vesta-T-Mobile-Portland-Orus-Vesta-T-Mobile-a-company-I-have-no-connection-or-service-w-946404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta T Mobile Portland Orus

Vesta e Customer Support

AUTHOR: Vesta ecustomer support - (USA)

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our A rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email  ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com or call toll free 888-440-9956.  A representative will be glad to assist you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC