Complaint Review: Vesta T-Mobile

• Updated: Wed, March 09, 2011

• Reported By: gstuck — summit Mississippi USA
Vesta T-Mobile
11950 SW Garden Pl Portland, Oregon United States of America

Vesta T-Mobile Vesta T-mobile unauthorized charges to my debit card 188.99 Portland, Oregon

Three charges on my bank account one on 3/7/2011 ($79.99) and 2 on 3/8/2011 ($54.50) for X-box live and T-Mobile charges respectively.
I have emailed them two times no response and called them one time. The lady wanted my CC# to be connected to customer service (yeah right). So I filed a complaint with the FTC and my state Atty gen office. I am heading to my bank to dispute charges and block them form my account. Since I am unemployed I watch my money CAREFULLY.

VESTA T-Mobile Portland OR 3/08 4:14pm       -$54.50

Vesta Corporation World Headquarters
11950 SW Garden Pl
Portland, OR 97223-8248 USA
Tel: +1 503.790.2500
Fax: +1 503.790.2525

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2011 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-T-Mobile/Portland-Oregon-97223/Vesta-T-Mobile-Vesta-T-mobile-unauthorized-charges-to-my-debit-card-18899-Portland-Orego-704443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta T-Mobile