Complaint Review: Vesta T-Mobile

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 13, 2009

• Reported By:Egret Ct Florida
Vesta T-Mobile
11950 SW Garden Place Portland, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-2783397
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Vesta T-Mobile Credit Card Fraud by a Fake Company Portland Oregon

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Not a fake company

I received my last credit card bill, and to my surprise, I had numerous charges from a Vesta T-Mobile. My first concern was that I do not or never did, have a T-Mobile phone. I then tried to call the number that was listed, and it was too a fake. This company is a fraud and is stealing Visa credit card numbers and charging them. I have been in touch with the police department on this matter. They are trying to figure out this company also. It all started when I purchased a product from a Berkeley Supplements over the phone. So be aware who you buy from, the can all be in bed together.

Mjm
Egret Ct, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-T-Mobile/Portland-Oregon/Vesta-T-Mobile-Credit-Card-Fraud-by-a-Fake-Company-Portland-Oregon-355215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta T-Mobile

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Not a fake company

AUTHOR: Clairvoyanceoftrees - (U.S.A.)

I assure you, Vesta is not a fake company. I worked for them for over a year. Though I sympathize with your situation, I would suggest contacting the other company that you made the purchase through. It is possible that someone from that company got ahold of your credit card number and used it to refill their prepaid phone.

FYI: Vesta is a third party billing company for AT&T GoPhone, T-Mobile Pre-paid, Boost Mobile, AT&T Long Distance, Sprint Long Distance, and many other smaller prepaid cell phone and calling card companies.