Complaint Review: Vesta T-Mobile

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Vesta T-Mobile
11950 SW Garden Place Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Vesta T-Mobile "Telecommunation services such as local and long distance telephone calls" yeah, whatever... Portland Oregon

Well, on October 27, 2008 I went to check my recent transactions, of my credit card, online and it happens to come out that I had to pending charge for a this company, Vesta T-Mobile... A company that I never deal with... So I had called that same day, my credit card customer service, and told them about the problem so they told me to call back the next day and see if they really did charge for those transactions... But I had asked the representative or operator, who I was talking to, to give the info of what time exactly they did these transactions, so for my surprise I had 4 transactions of the same company but different time and amount. The 1st trans. was at 10:03p.m. for $10.70, 2nd 10:19p.m. for $107.00, 3rd 10:21p.m. for $26.75, and 4th but NOT last one 10:23p.m. for $10.70... All of them made the same day on October 26, 2008... So today October 29, 2008 I went online and notice that they had charge for to transactions, which was the 1st and 4th transactions, but then I notice that I have another transaction that is pending to be charge, which was made yesterday October 28, 2008... So I called my credit card customer service today and they said to call back tomorrow to see if the other transaction goes through so we can deal with all of them at the same time... So people watch out!!!! I just hope to solve these problem...

Raydhiris
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-T-Mobile/Portland-Oregon/Vesta-T-Mobile-Telecommunation-services-such-as-local-and-long-distance-telephone-calls-386154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta T-Mobile