Complaint Review: Vesta T-Mobile

• Submitted: Thu, September 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 19, 2008

• Reported By:hazel crest Illinois
Vesta T-Mobile
11950 SW Garden Place Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Vesta T-Mobile Took money from my bank account Portland Oregon

*Author of original report: Report cont....

I was looking on my bank statement online and saw first that my bank account was negative which i know it shouldn't have been. Next, i saw an amount of $27.50 taken out that i did not remember. I keep all my receipts so i know what i paid for.

I called the number on the statement and some guy answered and said someone named michelle which is my middle name used my account to get minutes on her prepaid phone. and he gave me the area code and the last four digits of her number.

I dont know if the guy i talked to was the scammer cause i never had this happen before. But he asked if i wanted to file a claim with him or my bank and i chose my bank because i dont know this guy. He gave me a reference number.

Kerry
hazel crest, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-T-Mobile/Portland-Oregon/Vesta-T-Mobile-Took-money-from-my-bank-account-Portland-Oregon-374277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta T-Mobile

Report cont....

AUTHOR: Kf28 - (U.S.A.)

Also, i never gave out my bank information online only to pay my phone bill and my capt. one credit card and i know those are safe. The only other thing i have is paypal and i know thats safe also. I dont see how someone got my information then??