Complaint Review: Vesta T Mobile

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: madasshell — panama city Florida United States of America
Vesta T Mobile

Vesta T Mobile T Mobile took $53.25 out of my account,and disconnected phone service Internet

On March 12,2012...T Mobile took money out of my account.But claiming the payment wasnt taken from my account.The last week of March,my phone service was disconnected.I went to the local store to see if I could get some answers about the issue.I was told that the payment wasnt made.I explained I had a confirmation number for the payment I made.I was then told to call the 800 or from my phone,inwhich I did.After a minute of questions,when it came down to answering my question there was a long pause.Little did I know,the person hung up on me.And this happened repeatedly.I live on a tight budget,and I had been a loyal customer with T Mobile,for a very long time.This was my only phone I had for communication needs.To make a long story short,this went on for months.Finally,I was giving a fax number but it was out of service,I then,had to call back for another one.(I really dont believe it was good either). [continued below]....
.....A,T Mobile rep. told me the phone would be on for contact while they investigate this issue.The phone was never back on,and no one ever called me.I went online to talk with an rep,and the same store applied from them as well.I kept a log of all the times I called,and dates,and persons I spoke with.I finally got another phone with another company,and thought I would call my old number.Well,T Mobile had disreguarded me with false promises and giving the number to someone to use.I informed the person (who now) has the number of what they did.I dont want anything from T Mobile but  my money back & then some.I had to pay to send fax (twice),plus gas and for my loss funds they took.(and I do have a copy of my account to show proof that they took money from my account).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-T-Mobile/internet/Vesta-T-Mobile-T-Mobile-took-5325-out-of-my-accountand-disconnected-phone-service-Inter-984747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta T Mobile