Complaint Review: Vestalink LLC

Internet USA

Vestalink LLC Ryan Tilton Andrew Tilton If only I had known  Internet

*Consumer Comment: breach of contract

*Consumer Comment: Sorry, No Scam Here - Tcat is simply unhappy

With Google Voice no longer supporting telephone interface adapters, I wes hunting and found them mentioned on Amazon.com

Too bad I didn't see this:

dslreports.com/forum/r29116303-Vestalink-already-on-the-way-down

I signed up and started telling my family and friends my new home phone #.

Then I got an email saying my account was commericial and I have to pay more.

I was certainly aware of the 2,000 minute a month limit and was no where close to that.

When I went to check the logs on the site, my password was removed/changed so I could not print out my usage.

They have no phone #, no live chat, and if they answer email it is only M-F during normal hours.

They pick and choose what email to respond to.

Save your self grief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vestalink-LLC/internet/Vestalink-LLC-Ryan-Tilton-Andrew-Tilton-If-only-I-had-known-nbspInternet-1139310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vestalink LLC

breach of contract

AUTHOR: alex K. - ()

I just had my service demoted from "UNLIMITED" to 2000 minutes per month - claiming that I am using the phone for commercial services. I have two teenagers at home who do spend a lot of time on the phone - doing homework and chatting with friends - normal things every teenager does. So how does a reputable company breach a contract based on some assumption. There was notice, no call nothing of a warning. Just downgrade the account. Seems that a lot people are getting screwed. I've contacted the FCC and would love to talk to a lawyer. I thing a class action suit might be necessary.

Sorry, No Scam Here - Tcat is simply unhappy

AUTHOR: FredP - ()

As a Vestalink user as tenured as Tcat but in the IP telephone business please allow me to sugget following his link to the report in which he withdraws his opinion.  I wish he had removed this posting, as well.  Tcats remaining complaint is he is not a business and should not be billed as one.

My experience has been far better than his. The price point is rock bottom and the feature set is much better than common at this price point.  Tcats complaints are considered positive attributes if you ask someone else (free FAX comes to mind).  Yes, there have been outages but no more than at any other Internet based provider.

Vestlink provides outstanding value for voice service when paying bi-annually.  Like Tcat, my habits also make me look like a business but, unlike Tcat, I have never been called on it.  One must wonder, then, what the difference is.