Complaint Review: Vested Business Brokers

• Updated: Mon, January 17, 2011

• Reported By: Eli — New York United States of America
Vested Business Brokers
50 Karl Avenue Internet United States of America

Vested Business Brokers vestedbb.com, Vested Business Brokers has an Arbitration agreement that NEVER expires. Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Their Arbitration contract NEVER expires !!

*General Comment: Thieves!

Vested Business Brokers has an Arbitration agreement that NEVER expires!

Vested Business Brokers (www.vestedbb.com) is a questionable company that has an Arbitration agreement that NEVER expires!

Even though my contract had expired & I was not introduced to the business I purchased, they came after me!

Here is my story.

I signed a contract with this company on 6/8/2005 as a buyer to see ONLY one listing & never used their site ever again! (The contract expires in 2 years).

Now fast forward to January of 2008. I had found a business on my own I and was doing due diligence on it. While doing so, I wanted to see what other comparable business were out there and what they were going for?

I came across the www.vestedbb.com? again. I was told that I had to sign a contract again since I had no contract with them anymore. I refused to sign another contract with them!

later that day, I got a call from the company and the broker told me what is that you are looking for

Itoldabout the business Iwas about to purchase. He said I have other businesses in this area as well, just e-mail me saying you want the address for this listing # and I will send it to you.

Guess what people. The broker sent me the address of the business I was purchasing on my own! I e-mailed him back stating this is the business I discussed with him.

To make a long story short this company made my life a living h*ll for two years for no reason!

At the end I had no choice but to settle with them since it was cheaper for me to do so.

As buyer this company cost over $7000.00. (Buyers are not the one who should be paying the commission.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2010 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vested-Business-Brokers/internet/Vested-Business-Brokers-vestedbbcom-Vested-Business-Brokers-has-an-Arbitration-agreement-674117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vested Business Brokers

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Their Arbitration contract NEVER expires !!

AUTHOR: Eli - (USA)

Their Arbitration contract NEVER expires but it is not listed on their contract. Their contract expires in 2 years from the time you stop using them. So do not assume the arbitration part expires in 2 years after you stop using them, because it NEVER expires!!

#2 General Comment

Thieves!

AUTHOR: Ollie - (U.S.A.)

Indeed they take your money and stand behind you like the thieves they are! How long does a contract last?

Nathan the wall street start should have been investigated a long time back rather then allow him to prey on society!