Complaint Review: Vet Friends

• Reported By: scrapiron — Denver Colorado United States of America
Vet Friends
unknown Internet United States of America

Vet Friends Refusal to return calls and emails , Internet

*Author of original report: Wrong information

I accidently entered the wrong information in an order and when I contacted the company no one answered, a recording said someone would get back and they never did.  The information was sensitive and their failure to respond has created undue stress.  This is not the first time I have had with this company.  A previous order was wrong and they failed to respond.  They say they appreciate veterans service to our country, but all they want is veteran's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vet-Friends/internet/Vet-Friends-Refusal-to-return-calls-and-emails-Internet-953077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vet Friends

Wrong information

AUTHOR: scrapiron - (USA)

Hi, I am the originator of the Rip Off Report against VetFriends and the problem stemmed from my own impatience. Having had my identity stolen previously I was concerned about the information I put in a wrong location.

I attempted to Contact VetFriends outside of business hours and became quite agitated and struck out.  VetFriends is a fantastic organization who has always helped me. No one has coereced me or forced me to make this statement.

VetFriends is Vet Friendly and I was wrong.  They should not be punished for my mistake.