Complaint Review: Veterans Administration Police

• Updated: Sun, July 10, 2011

• Reported By: Ron — Myrtle Creek Oregon United States of America
Veterans Administration Police
Veteran's Way Roseburg, Oregon United States of America

Veterans Administration Police Veteran's Administration Police Rude, ignorant, unqualified and uneducated police officer commiting an illegal act Roseburg, Oregon

*Author of original report: IQ's

*Author of original report: Fools

*Author of original report: Grammar

*Author of original report: Chess

*Author of original report: Names

*Author of original report: Dollar stores.

*Author of original report: Cincinati

*Author of original report: boasting

*Author of original report: JP

*Author of original report: posting

*Author of original report: Law School

*Consumer Comment: Mornin Ron

*General Comment: Wrong Forum

*Consumer Comment: Ron a former Arizona JP?

*Author of original report: Rebuttal

*Author of original report: voting

*Author of original report: no cure for cancer

*Author of original report: 197 IQ

*Consumer Comment: How long has this Federal Policeman been a Federal Policeman

*Consumer Comment: Just curious

*Consumer Comment: Well Ron.....

*Consumer Comment: WHAT THE....

*Consumer Comment: Wow! This Ron - Myrtle Creek guy has MAJOR ISSUES!

*Consumer Comment: Oh this is too funny

*Author of original report: rebuttal

*Author of original report: reuttal

*Author of original report: Rebuttals

*Consumer Comment: What?

*Consumer Comment: You obviously FAILED that first year of law school

Not the appropriate catagory but best choice.

Today, at the VA hospital in Roseburg Oregon, I met the most ignorant police officer in my life. We discussed several topics where he clearly disclosed his lack of education but I'll go directly to the worst. This Federal Police Officer stated that Oregon State Law took preference over Federal Law. My first semester of pre-law I learned Federal Law always supercedes any state law. So he is dead wrong.

Jumping to the next main point, because I tried to correct him he took a dislike to me stating correct facts. So he asked me for my name and other information so he could check me out on the Internet for his own edification. And that is highly illegal for any officer to do while in uniform and on duty. No officer has the right to asl you anything except in the line of duty. So derelection of duty.

Lastly this officer is a real joke. He is 5'11 and weighs 145. He has cauliflower ears and almost no chin. Not a very good set of teeth either. I am almost certain my arms are bigger than his legs. And I'm only 165 myself. I swear Barny Fife would be a good 50 times more imposing.

I chose not to contact the police supervisor as I was hit by a drunk cop on duty while delivering newspapers when I was 14. The drunk cop and his sergaent paid me a visit and said just how miserable they would make my life if I reported it. So I was out about $40 in papers and a $180 bicycle.  So I filed complaints with the Patient Advocate as well as my Congressman ad two US Senators. Probably end up taking about 6 months to get this bum out and I would like him gone yesterday.

Folks don't let cops, government or anyone else stomp on your Constitutional Rights. I read the Constitution frequently as well as Federal and State Statutes. I have gone against many wrongs and have won every time. But one issue took me 23 years. I never give up and don't ever think I will be defeated. If you don't fight for your rights, you are nothing but a slave.

BTW, I paid back the drunk cop and his sergeant 6 years later and both went to prison. The drunk cop 5 years ad the sergeant 8 years. Bubba probably had a great time with both. As said I never lost a fight and I always catch them if they try to get away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Veterans-Administration-Police/Roseburg-Oregon-97470/Veterans-Administration-Police-Veterans-Administration-Police-Rude-ignorant-unqualified-750429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Veterans Administration Police

IQ's

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

In the real world, it seems all my problems are between the 100 and 120 IQ range or what I presume is. Outside that, I have little difficulty. I have continuous projects all the time so never get bored with that. I do get easily bored with people that just want to be argumentative. When that happens I sometimes produce some documentation as well as some photos such as me fighting Charin Sorndee Deisel Noi Chor, the Muay Thai world champion  The photos graphically show the blood on both our faces. Yes Charin won. But it took 8 rounds to beat me. The match was for 6 rounds but extended. That and a few other documents usually shuts them up. I'm not going to mention a bigger and more famous martial arts expert I actually won against as I would only have more calling me a liar. But I have his signed statement I won in 1:28 in Austin Texas. I actually use that one as few people know who Charin was.  Though I have never raced, I once did 223 MPH on a 2-3/4 mile oval track. Things can happen quick. I completed 40 laps within about 20 MPH of that speed. Did 268.068 on a motorcycle straight course. Never raced that either. I did race 1/4 and 1/2 midgets when I was a kid and raced flat track in my early 20's. I raced a Matchless and Yahahas were winning back then. I had a couple second places but usually third. With flat track, it's all about gearing as you have only one gear and no clutch. Ideally you hit 85 to 90 on the straight but have eough power for the turns. Raced against Steve McQueen in cognito once. A very good rider but not a good sportsman as he kicked other riders. Never got close enough to say I met him other than him kicking me in the leg as he passed. I didn't even know it was Steve McQueen until after the race and he had left.

Fools

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

In real life I find fools only about one in 500. But one the Internet they all  seem to be fools. I researched this and found most posters are disabled, on welfare or unemployed.  I'm sure those conditions easily make them that way. I feel really sorry for them but the only way anyone will ever get help is by helping themselves. In quite a few cases I served as a tour guide to get people out of that sort of rut. But something I can't do for them, they have to do it for themself. Now when I go to Bolivia, Chile, Peru or Thailand  I actually get mobbed at the airport by cheering fans if I let anyone know I'm coming. Pretty empowering. Once in Thailand they had 6 elephants pick me up at the Bangkok airport. I was about 20 feet off the ramp when the elephant picked me up and placed me behind its head. We proceded to a rental villa near the palace. Best welcoming I ever had. Why such a welcome? Just that I donate to a children's charity as well as fund some medical treatment and built a couple schools. The schools are just huts with some wood benches and a blackboard. A little money goes a long way in all these countries. Thais have presented me with about 30 elephants in rattan and teak. The biggest teak elephant is nearly 8 feet high. Sure wish they wouldn't try to get me to dance with all those girls though. Now that does make me look like a fool. You know, in all the countries mentioned I have never met an unintelligent or hateful person. A few illiterate for sure, but they made up for it in other ways. Saw an illiterate man repairing TV's in a market with just a multimeter. It amazed me as I would never be able to do that. I would require a scope, ad test jig to even have a chance. I think he did other electronic equipment too. I saw another illiterate man build an exact duplicate of a Ford Mustang, at least it looked like a duplicate.

Grammar

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

I find many people at the top have spelling and punctuation errors. But there is a difference in what they make compared to just the average. Don't you think it funny when someone corrects your spelling and grammar while making even worse mistakes themselves?

Dang state dinner at 7. I feel like a penguin whenever I wear a full suit, even worse than a tux. The tails are ridiculous and I hate pin stripes to boot. I feel much like Uncle Same but lack the goatee.  Had to dress the same way when I appeared before Congress a couple times and the Surpreme Court once. Don't even get me started on the shoe spats. I would much prefer casual or no more than a three piece suit. And it's a dinner so the suit will be going to the cleaners after to remove the food stains. I don't use one of those phony ties. I tie my own Westeshire bow. My hired butler for the dat arives soon to shave me, trim my hair and eyebrowss. The eyebrows are so bushy I look like Dr  Edward Teller.

Chess

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

I'm impressed, a 197 IQ is right at the top, 200 is max.   I'm not lonely at all. I have lots of people in my life, just no family or love life. And I definitely do miss that.

Congratulations on being the first to post a reasonable response. It's not just me as I have looked at other's reports and they all get the same hateful rebuttals. So sulking people sit at home and just seize the opportunity to attack others from behind a keyboard.  Were they to do the same pubicly, they would soon have broken noses or need of dentures. Like this dead police officer, I had nothing against him until he started off mouthing his lack of knowledge of laws. And when he asked for my personal information for his own personal reasos instead of duty, he committed a personal act. Now just a regular person can ask and no harm done and you can just decline the request. This officer was even too dumb to disguise the request as official. I wish he hadn't comitted suicide. There are other jobs in the world I'm sure he would have been good at. When talking to him, he had mentioned some sort of housing problem and rejection from a couple women. Those things usually resolve within a few weeks. Too bad he didn't hold on.

I'm definitely not bored. I have a very active and exciting life. As said about the things I'm missing and could use some closer friends rather than so many that simply want my money or use my influence. I will provide both, but would wish that wasn't the only thing they were out for.

Best chess game I ever played, my opponent took my queen and both rooks. With the next move I check mated him with my bishops. I had waited a lifetime on that one. Nothing like seeing an opponent built up for the win followed by that disappointment. Simply greed at taking the power pieces and they overlook the offense. I studied that play for years but had never got anyone into playing it out.

Names

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Just in case someone wants to track me down by the clue of Barry Goldwater taking my great uncle's seat in the Senate, his name was Ernest McFarland. Obviously Irish. But that is not my last name at all and I happen to be Swiss. So good luck trying to figure out who I am. And to complicate things for you even more the spelling of my Swiss name is Americanized so you wouldn't even recognize it as Swiss.

And just because I have a PhD in Physics don't call me Doctor or even sir. I hate the titles. The only way I add the PhD is when it is necessary to authenticate my work.

Dollar stores.

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

You likely shop Dollar Stores. I am more into Nieman Marcus but sometimes Macy's has to do. The closest I have been to a dollar store is just driving by.  You're all so very pathetic. I wish you would all seek the help you deserve. It's no way to live a life.

Cincinati

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Uggggh! How do you stand that place? Second to Pittsburgh, that is the filthiest and most disgusting city in the entire US.  I hope you are at least in some remote suburb. I believe the air quality comes in at number 4 worst. You might want to buy a gas mask ans a crate of replacement filters.  Actually I heard Pittsburg has cleaned up i the last 25 years so Cinciniti just may be the worst of all.  I'm lucky. Even when I worked in Los Angeles, I lived high above the smog. And at work I was in highly filtered clean rooms and even my car had a purifying air system. Never lived even near smog or filth before or since

boasting

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

The sole reason I am boasting is that everyone is bent on attacking me not only on my original report but everything about me personally. You must really lack intelligence as if you don't care to read what I have posted there is nothing forcing you too.  It is hard to believe there are such idiots as they seem incapable of even breathing. And you, madam, seem to have missed that my boasts were in response to a multitude of personal attacks. Hardly any of those even applied to my original post. And the attacks just escalated as I replied, demonstrating just how illiterate, mean spirited and mindless my attackers are. Perhaps you should tune in Dr Phil. Medicine and psychiatry are not my field. But yes, I do have a Bachelor Degree in that as well, a co-major, with American History. I never even remotely worked in either. But did a little professional writing in American History. Those 8 works may be found in the University of Arizona Museum Library down in the basement, collecting dust. They're all one of a kind except for one final draft I still have. Just because I have over 400 publications, I never said any were in book stores, because none have. Just in libraries and mainly military and NASA libraries. And most require a secret or above security clearance and need to know. Oh, here's oe not classified. My Operating Procedures for Spectrographic Oil Analysis Program. That is required each time before every single engine jet flies, once every two times on a 2 engine jet etc. It tells if the engine is likely to fly apart.

Anyone half familiar with anything I write will know I am very well experienced in every field I claim. Those that aren't will say no one can possibly know so much. But that is out of their ignorance. Gee, I wish I was writing just to intellictuals in at least the 130 and above IQ range. I am so much more concise and don't have to shotgun things explaining all the adjacent topics defending myself. Wish my attackers were close and physical. I would deal with them in the 5 martial arts I have trained. Tai Chi Shoulin and Dim Mak are my favorites only other one I continue to practice is Muay Thai. Who needs a gun for defense if they are within 15 feet or so? And no I am a master of none. I only hold belts in Judo/Ju Jutsu and Full Contact Brazilian Karate, both brown belts. Got the brown belt in  Judo when I was 12 and stayed right there until 16. I wasn't really interested in competing to move up. I had enough cracked bones from just practicing and don't need more from competition. And in Judo I didn't like my opponents losing their testicles into their abdomens because they didn't know how to fall. Two required surgery to put them back in place. I swear that happened to about 40% of my opponents.

JP

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

While I was not a JP in a big city, I believe the place had a population of about 130,000. And no the post office was completely separate from the JP's office.  And you are obviously unfamiliar with Arizona as there are no small towns such as you described with a JP court and post office. While their may be a post office in town, I guarantee there will be neither police or a court unless the town is incorporated. And I know of no such occurence without a population of at least 25,000. I assume you are confusing Arizona with Alabama or Mississippi.

You guys attacking are all too funny. I am certain that you are very unsucessful in the real world and if you do have jobs I don't think you hold them long. Unless you do something like yard work or janitorial services. You wouldn't even be able to cut it with the public at McDonald's though. Not everyone drops out of grammar school as all you apparently did. Get a life. You still have a chance of making something of yourselves if you change your attitudes.

posting

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

The reason I posted here was that the first category fit while none of the subcategories did. And I simply had a degree of impatience trying to decide on a more fitting category. Had I been able to just fill in both on my own instead of chose among the preselected it would have been much better.  Every one of my detractors are completely obsessed with tearing everything apart that I say or do. You all must have pathetic and meaningless lives. But it's not too late to make something of yourselves. Right through high school I wasted mine. My grades there were so low that I got rejected by several universities after I got out of the Army. In fact I had to attend a community college for one semester, where I got straight A's, in order to get into a university in my home state.People change, and I hope my attackers will. Stay as you are and your lives will get increasingly miserable. And no, none of my degrees were in philosophy, never even had a single class in that one.

Law School

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Since you likely never attended either pre-Law or Law School, let me explain the difference. Pre-Law is undergraduate school in the Political Science undergraduate college. Law School is post graduate in the Law School College. Universities such as I attended might have as much as 100 colleges or more  within the university. So there is quite a difference when you said I dropped out of Law School as I never attended. And there is also quite a difference between Pre-Law that I did attend. It is highly likely you are actually familiar with the term sematics as you are totally missing the meaning in your posts. Though not applicable, I am proud of the fact I never joined a fraternity. I fact about all extracirricular I was involved with were chess club, honor society, foreign students club, equal rights association and Native American Society. Never attended an athletic event either. With sports, I either play soccer or la crosse, track or I am not interested. Once upon a time, until 24, I ran very consistant 4:17 miles. Not enough to actually win but not too bad. In the Army I had to slow down or I would reach the barbed wire first and have 200 pound guys running across my back. Did that once and never again. Barb wire punctures aren't fun. Just glad it wasn't concertina.

Though I get all these negative responses, anyone reading all these posts that has half a brain will readily see just who the borderline illiterates, mental issue and such really are. I have plenty of documention to back up everything, or at least most, of what I say.  While not a single one of my attackers has produced one iota of substantiation nor qualified their expertese.

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Ever read the use agreement?  It says you cant use rumors, innuendos or speculation. So all of you who have been attacking me are in violation of the rules of use. Now that shows who the dummies, illiterates and mental issue people really are. Have a great day and get out and do something useful.

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Oh besides my name not being Ron, I don't live in Myrtle Creek either. Want to track me by phone? Those are all  Orlando Florida numbers. Care to locate me by IP Address? That changes about every 30 to 60 seconds depending on CPU activity. E-mail addresses? Those are smoke screens too. You have to get past at least 6 relay points to reach a real one. I simply use a lot of safeguards to protect my privacy. On the Internet I am open to as much as 6 Billion potential attackers. So I make things very difficult to get to me. I can't say I am not traceable, but everything I have done makes it so even I would have an extremely difficult time locating myself. If I use a check or debit card, that too is connected to 6 different banks before reaching my actual money source. My credit card lacks that degree of security but is very rarely used, maybe twice yearly. On the street or in a vehicle I appear very insignificant as well. Been doing this for many years, can't remember exactly, but began the same year as the Internet began.

Mornin Ron

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

I assure you, my IQ is as stated.  For those who look to find fault with spelling or punctuation, give it up, I seldom use punctuation when Im just surfing online and as for spelling, everyone makes mistakes.

Ron, you sound lonely and yes, even depressed. Sad, that.  Do you find with your IQ being what it is, that you get easily bored with most things and or people?  I know I do not suffer fools and idiots easily.

As for Chess, I havent played in 20 years. I never felt challenged and grew weary of looking for a good game that would or could capture my attention

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Most of my working life, unless I was a 23 semester or more hour student. I had two full time jobs and volunteered 20 hours weekly. And no my full time jobs did not require a 40 hour work week. As a salaried executive it was more like 15 to 20 hours a week. But should it exceed 40 hours other is no overtime. My salary was yearly though paid monthly. Just about every job gave me a car, 6 weeks yearly vacation with all expenses paid and many other perks. Last time I worked hourly was 1972. Unlike the guy saying he is avoiding taxes, I love paying all the taxes I can. No deductions, no depedents makes that happen. I consider it my reward for making such a great living and after donating about another 60% I still have plenty left. I wish they would continue taking out SS when I max out. That is when people should be paying and leave the first $20,000 to $25,000 alone. I believe in Karma. You get back what you give. The more I give, the better my jobs. I practically feel like I'm stealing money when I give as next year I make even more. If you can do no more, just give a dollar a month to a worthy charity. I bet you'll get back at least $10. Give until it hurts and give the best and you'll get back even more. Other tha my properties, I don't even think about my worth. I just periodically empty my bank accounts and in a few months I have more than ever and my stock holdings soar. This has been working for me since 1972, depressions, recessions and economic slumps included. None have ever effected me. Oh, if you take deductions for donations on your income tax this won't work. Been there, done that from 1969 to 1972.

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Sure glad this interview isn't with Allied Signal as I suspect they would fly me there in that hideous Boeing 707 with 3 turbo fan engines and a turbo prop. I called that plane the Frankenstein Monster. besides, it was ancient in 1986. They should put that monstrosity in the Smithsonian. Good magazine by the way. Also Scientific American and Archeology are the only ones I subscribe to. Well the plane flies fine.I'm told the turbo fan actually has more thrust right up to 630 MPH as the prop is like an egg beater and has no tips. So supposedly it should be good until just shy of the sound barrier.

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

If I were the Ron yu think, the Statute of Limitations would have run at least 4 times over. Un;ess I had committed murder as a JP, I would now be immune. I sure hope you find something more rewarding and meaningful to do in life. I know I'm very happy with mine. Though I regret finding no one to marry at this time. But I just might fix that. I recently had 20 lunch dates with 20 women in 30 days. As well as a picnic. All dates were made within 30 minutes of meeting and the picnic date asked me in about 10 minutes. Not me though. My dog is a real babe magnet. He lies in front of them and crawls forward and licks their feet. Sometimes he nuzzles their breasts. Only had one follow up date. Bet if my dog came along I would have more. I'm thinking of renting him out. Bloodhound/Sheppard mix and about 90 pounds, just 8 months old. My main problem now is money hungry women. I won't say how much I'm worth, just that I own properties in 8 countries, but low budget countries. I visit some yearly even a few times yearly. A couple about once every 5 years. Oh and still my favorite car to drive is a 1967 Dodge Dart 270 with a 225 HH Grade Slant Six. It's in mint condition and bought in in 1971. So I'm keeping a low profile on my worth. I find most people with expensive cars are simply drowning in debt. I owe no one and haven't since 1975. Just one credit card with a $50,000 limit paid in full monthly but seldom used. I have never owned a new car. Only one new motorhome and a few new trailers. Lots of new motorcycles and a few new boats. But I live pretty meagerly. If a thief wanted to loot a house I am sure he would skip mine. Other than a CB once stolen from a car, I have never lost anything. What a sap the CB thief was. The radio was recently broken and he left behind the mount, magnetic antenna and microphone. Pretty useless without those. Well, I suspect someone once stole 5 gallons of gas from my truck. Not sure though. Nearly forgot. the CB thief left behind a 5000 watt linear amplifier. I had three amature radio channels installed in the CB and licensed to use it. And he also left behind my Longines Navigator watch worth a good $25,000, probablt more like $35,000. He probably thought it was a Timex if he saw it. Thieves are really stupid. I had a thief that once stole 2 metal detectors and a box a rifle had come in into another vehicle I had. Idiot must not have known what metal detectors did and disappointed no gun in the box. He must have thought it containes a Wetherby 378 Magnum. That was in my house in the vault. Need a good explosive to get into that. The vault weighs 2800 pounds empty and bolted in. Besides I have my own self made securuty system. Break in and you'll still be there when I get back. 1/2 inch boiler plate will be blocking all the windows and doors. And the walls are 18 inch brick. Might just escape through the veiling though. But even that would be tough going through 2 inches of cedar.

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

I'm certain the officer hadn't been there before January and believe just 2 months. Doesn't matter now anyway. He committed suicide in a view overlook Friday night.  He was in his uniform and used his Glock 9 mm pistol to shoot himself in the head. Were I to commit suicide I would try something else. I have seen many give themselves lobotomies or blow half their face off and have to live with it. The incident occurred Tuesday and I filed the complaint late Thursday. If the complaint caused him to do it it would be a first as no complaint I ever filed took less than 2 weeks merely for a response. Guess they failed to give him the MNPI or they would have discovered a mental unbalance.

Oh, and Chadler was a place I tried to stay away from. The place is a ghetto. Only thing I did around Chandler is drive through between Phoenix and Tucson. Otherwise, I've never been there. In addition to that, better luck attacking me on my first name. It is a pseudom. My real name is far different that what I use on line.  Anyone using their real name on line is far dummer than I am. As said I have worked with computers since 1965 on the Ibm 380 and ran a BBS for about 7 years. My BBS was free by the way. And I found just using my name got me attacks from scammers, spammers and virus attacks. No one has got me yet, but they are a nusiance. I wote a program in 1988 in Machine that goes right to the first 640 K RAM and tells the computer there is no monitor, no input devices, no memory, no storage devices, no operating speed etc. No virus detection will find it least quarantine or destroy it. Belive me the computer is scrap unless you are better than me at desoldering a 64 pin chip, reprogramming it and reinstalling it. If anyone attacking me would like to try this out just give me an e-mail address. I promise yu won't even have to open your e0mail to make it work. If I do release it I'm replacing all my IBM computers with Apples as I can't even stop it. Yes folks, that first 640K memory remains unchanged since 1983. And that really surprises me. I would have thought they would have upped it to 50 Meg or more. May also surprise you the older computers worked faster mainly because the programs were shorter but also your mose and graphics eat up lots of memory and Windows is really a bulky memory eating system. My BBS had just 14.4 K modems but faster than I find on the Internet now. Just lower graphics. Again, I expect more mindless attacks on this one. And no doubt I will again be told I am borderline illiterate or flunked out of computer programming. I never took computer programming it was all self taught over the last 46 years. So I beat that accusation before it starts. What do all you guys do? Sit at home collecting welfare, sulking in misery and wating for hateful opportunities on the Internet? I think I would put myself out of misery if I were like that. I sure hope you get out of it and find something rewarding and useful in life.

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Not the right county in the first place. Chandler is  in Pinal County I believe.  I was never a JP in Pinal County. I was JP in Coconino County. You are not likely to find anything about me on the Internet concerning my service as a JP as that was roughly 30 years ago, before the Internet existed. You would have to go to the courthouse there and they would likely have to bring the records over from the warehouse. I forget but the courthouse recorder's office only goes back 10 or 12 years.

Besides, I have never been charged with a misdemeanor in office or out. I have never received a traffic ticket either. Only ticket I ever received was a parking ticket at the Navy Building in Washington DC. This one still confuses me. I was picking up our Army Payroll at the Navy Building. I parked an Army Staff car legally. When I returned there was a No Parking sign mounted on a wheel and a ticket on the windshield. Of course the Army vehicle was immune to the ticket so whoever wrote it just wasted paper and ink. Not much reason for a traffic officer to pull me over. Except for speeding to get the job done when passing on a two lane, I obey the rest of the laws. The reason I speed then is I don;t like facing oncoming traffic too long. Got pulled over for a motorcycle headlight being out during daylight. It was going when I left the post office about 8 miles away. While the officer called in, I sprayed the dimmer switch with som WD40 and it was working when he returned. So no ticket. That was the only time I have been pulled over in 49 years. So it must be more than luck.  Never been in an at fault accident. Hit 5 times while stopped, hit in the rear once doing 65 in a 65 in the right lane on the Interstate. That's it!  Had a few cars hit while parked while I wasn't in it too.

I expect someone will reply to how I'm either a criminal or liar for this one too.  I have a feeling those attacking me have really pathetic lives.

For the guy who pays no taxes, I understand how you might pay no income taxes. But how are you getting around gas and sales taxes?  It should prove you don't have a house or property as I know no way around those. And are you driving without plates or registration? Those are taxes as well. Your life is riskier than I would like.  While you can get away committing crimes against individuals, the government doesn't much care for your type. And they have a habit of waiting  until you retire to put you behind bars. Seen it happen many times. People think they are getting away with it until then.

Nothing but mindless attacks. The only connection my Army unit had to the Navy is we both furnished communications to the White House. Officially the Navy is in charge. It would have made much more sense to pick up the pay at Fort Meade or something. The reason I picked up the pay is that my base had only two officers. A major and First Lieutanant. The lieutanent was on leave. So I got the job accompanied by two guards. The payroll was for 87 men. I shouldn't call it a base. It was an installation. The deer had us outnumbered at 271. I was also the game warden and had several other duties. If I could have stayed there, I would have reupped for life. I owned one third of a Texaco gas station too along with the retired previous ranking NCO and his son.

#20 General Comment

Wrong Forum

AUTHOR: Christiana - (U.S.A.)

This is RIP-OFF REPORT, not Dr. Phil!!!  Sheesh, just what is it that you were ripped off about?  Your boasting is boring and Robert is correct.  There is a loony tunes woman wailing about a Dollar Store and with all your  know-how and contacts maybe you can help her out.  Good God......

Ron a former Arizona JP?

AUTHOR: Jerry - (U.S.A.)

From Chandler and accused of judicial misconduct?

Are you that Ron?

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

I should also add that the reason I was at the VA was to give away two travel trailers and a motorhome to three homeless vets.  The one trailer was a conventional 25 foot 2008 Nomad, the second a 34 foot 2009 Alfa Gold, and the Motorhome a 1985 40 foot Prevost with 4 slide outs.  Believe it or not I'm having a hard time giving them away. Loads of offers to buy them. I don't need the money. I want it to go to people homeless or near homeless and preferably a vet.  So do I sound like I'm violent or demented?  Well, maybe demented for giving away RV's that are likely worth over $250,000.  I just like helping the poor. All my life, I have given away about 60% of my after tax income and live nicely but economically on the rest. The Prevost was my favorite. It's diesel pusher engine is supercharged and produces over 800 HP. It passes cars over mountains.... fun stuff. The engine also has Propane injection. Never used it but told it's like lighting up a JATO pack.  I through RV'ing. I'll just stay at motels and hotels and eat out. And it's cheaper anyway.

I continue laughing as everyone attacks me on everything they say. I expect to be attacked here as well and you will prove just how mean spirited you are. I don't think I have ever encountered such pathetic people other than meth addicts and perpetual drunks passed out on the side of the road. And yes, I even try to help them. Hasn't worked yet but someday it might.

voting

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

We may be more alike than you think. I first voted in 1968 and have never voted Republican or Democrat. While I knew both Barry Goldwater and John McCain, I never voted for either. In fact Barry Gold water took my great uncle's US Senate Seat, I believe in 1954. But we were friends.

I wasn't elected JP. In Arizona JP's are appointed. I was appointed by Attorney General Bob Corbin as we were friends and both Life NRA Members, actually I was Endowment.

I don't have hundreds of guns, only 17. But I do have a good 60,000 rounds of ammunition plus more 22's. Yeas ago, I typically shot about 4000 rounds of high power monthly, mainly pistol.

As a JP, I and that my power ended at $500. Any matter above got passed to the Judicial Court or if big to the Superior Court.  Here's the scary part. JP's got a book and 8 hours training. Many have no background at all. At least I had pre-law. I was also a Marshall once but quit after 2 weeks. Marshalls mainly serve warrants and can't carry a gun or anything else. Why did I quit in 2 weeks?  I got shot at 4 times with a 12 gauge. I bet I set a 40 yard speed record. Marshall was an elected post. They had to hold a special election to replace me. At least they should have issued bullet proof underware.

Everyone attacks me rank and file. But even though you attacked me I see points where we are much alike. You're holding yourself back in life if you attack others i the real world. Try thinking mor positive, besides it will lower your lood pressure.

no cure for cancer

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Nope! Never even worked on anything related to cancer. Closest I got to that was robotics where they were trying to get paraplegics up and walking. I was writing programs to do that. The problem came with the fact that the implants to stimulate the nerves caused rejection and infection. That was some 30 years ago. I haven't heard of any progress. Did that, I believe, 5 months. I was better with real robots. Others had to build them, I only made them move. Fun stuff. They mada a good robot that would have been only $15,000 that would have provided security, did housework and the yard. I would have bought one if it had been produced. No idea why it wasn't as release was just 2 months off. Talk about security, it weighed 350, had a video recorder, voice and could summon the police. And I don't think I would have cared to fight it  as it had a really tight grip.

Guess I shuld reveal my weak spot to make myself more believable. I think I may have already said I have no family. Well I can count the women I have dated on one hand more than three times excluding my thumb. Yep! 4. And the most I have dated a woman was 8 times. To accomplish things as I have you have to give up something. And I often wish I hadn't. But I was driven to other purposes. I do feel somewhat hurt that not a single responder offered a single bit of support on anything I said. My depression returns knowing what a hateful  purposeless world I live in. I'm still hoping to do something to better it though. My best of all quality is never giving up.  If someone out there has something positive, please post. Hopefully, I'm not the sole decent person on the planet.

197 IQ

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

If true, I'm impressed. How well do you play chess? I was a chess master, not a grand master until 1974. And my game really plunged after I have never had good competition since 1978.  With chess yu are only as good as those you play with. And most seem to play like it was checkers. Best players I have found in the past 30 years tend to be high school students. They often slaughter me but hold out for about 25 moves. They can't get me on the sucker 3 move at least.

My IQ would be meaningless without the degrees. Many have high IQ's and do nothing with their lives. Right through high school I wasted mine. Just no one pushing me. I already mentioned how fast I got the Bachelor and Master Degrees. The PhD took me 14 years though. Perhaps that will  add some reality. I add that was 3 semesters per year, not two. With all my college I went year round. I find when I slow down as I sometimes did for other reasons it was hard to restart.

I might add that the 22 years I had as a Sheriff volunteer. I already mentioned it was intermittant. I should also mentioned it was most often 15 to 20 hours a week. I had a talent of taking infra red photos at crime scenes when I wasn't on grunge cell duty. And I also programmed some i Turbopascal and C. I know, obsolete languages now as they added a bunch of plusses.

How long has this Federal Policeman been a Federal Policeman

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

I hate to break it to you but depending on how long this person has been a civil service employee it may be impossible to get rid of him. If he is past the probationary period it would virtually take an act of god to get him fired. The only way he can lose his job is to rob a bank or kill someone (literally that is what it would take). There are people that are civil service that have been arrested for possession of child porn that are still on the payroll.

Just curious

AUTHOR: 1HotMVFR - (USA)

I'm sorry, maybe I missed something.  How were you ripped off?  Were you harmed or injured in any way?  Were you behaving in an irrational or disturbed manner? You obviously have a bias against law enforcement.  Maybe he felt he needed to check you out to protect himself.  If you felt he behaved inappropriately why didn't you just contact his supervisor and go through the proper channels?  Our senators and congressmen don't have time to handle petty complaints that should be handled within the apprpropriate dept. Sounds to me like you have wasted a lot of time and tax dollars because you had an encounter that made you uncomfortable.

Well Ron.....

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

I have an IQ of 197, wanna chat?   (funny though, Ive never been compelled to get on a web site and brag about it)

LMAO  I love the last two responses the best.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!

WHAT THE....

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

Well, now that I've read the book I won't have to see the movie. And I love theater popcorn.

Wow! This Ron - Myrtle Creek guy has MAJOR ISSUES!

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

This Ron guy blew his credibility big time.

First of all, the town drunk could get elected as "JP".

Many small towns have this problem. Population 50 and 45 of them are drunks.

I saw that first hand growing up.And, the "JP" also owned the local hardware store and put up your mail too!

Second, 'Pre-Law" is still school, right? And you are learning law, right?

Then stop with the semantics.

It's still law school at its most basic form.

Third, you must have been a piss poor judge and an incompetent cop, if you thought that federal law always superceded state law. Maybe YOU are actually the Barney Fife here!

Fourth, I "pulled out" of the system a few years ago. I am now self employed and pay no taxes at all with the same loopholes big businesses use.

Fifth, I am not blinded by this overwhelming Democrap/Repugnican drivel. They are all the same. All bad. No exceptions. When it is a requirement to be rich to get into any high public office, that should tell any intelligent person there is a major problem.

Sixth, when I vote, I vote right down the middle of the card in most cases, and usually vote out all incumbants.

Seventh, I have lots of guns and hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo.

Come get me.

Oh this is too funny

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

It is amazing how someone with all of your credentials couldn't find a better category to post this "RipOff" in.  I will say that your ramblings are quite entertaining.  But I am a little disappointed.  I was actually waiting for you to talk about how you found the cure for all cancers and have traveled to other galaxies in your self-built rocket ship.  Well perhaps you will talk about that in your next update.

There is a Millionaire shopping mall owner who posted a while ago when she was looking to start a Dollar Store.  Her name is Barbara and is probably pretty close to you.  You don't happen to know her do you?

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Basically you put yurself across well. But you dropped the ma in businessman and didn't capitalize the C when using Constitution and Constitutional. And when you were going on about my qualities you used interjected phrases rather than constructing the statements into a sentence. No, non of my degrees were in English. Technical Writing was about as close as I got to that.  Main reason I even mention this is if a person is to accuse another of being borderline illiterate, they best project they are not. I think you might be subjecting yourself to that.  Mad Scientsts like myself usually have far mor spelling and other grammar errors than I do. I can hardly read the writing of most Physicists and Scientists. Everyone but me must be writing in code.

Have to correct you on something else. Not every judge and politician violates your rights. But most certainly do. There are still a few good ones but they're getting increasingly rare. I think I was an honest and fair JP. Mainly because I wasn't out for the money. Mainly I just had a traffic court and settled disputes. Other things were pretty rare. And as a Sheriff's Officer, very few other officers liked me as I would not lie and cover up for others. That usually got me the worst duty of all. Going into the cell blocks. Don't even get me started o that.

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Just noticed you are involved with chemicals and interested in  what kind?  I toy with 100% Hydrogen Peroxide, Hydrogenated Hydrazine, HMX, Ammonium Perchlorate and some similar things. All related to liquid and sollid propellant rocket fuels naturally. I have been inside a Shuttle Booster with a metal detector looking for lost tools and pieces of them. Kind of awsome having 1-3/4 millions pounds of rocket fuel around me. They couldn't successfully x-ray the motors because of too much aluminum powder. I came up with the idea of a metal detector but didn't expect to do it myself.

Do you still think me so illiterate, delusional, illusionary or what you previously wrote? I think you just had a big understanding of me. And as said we have some points of agreement.

I can't believe how off topic I have gotten. Sorry!

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Well as abusive as you have been towards me, I find one commonality. When you say we have no Constitutional Rights anymore you are very nearly correct. But those rights get lost mainly because no one stands against the government and others violating those rights. Now that you are aware of your rights being trampled on, are you going to just sit and take it or fight back? I'm hoping you're a fighter.  Those that do nothing and let tyranny rule are nothing but slaves.

And you are totally correct that corporations are now running the country. I'm still thinking of a way to change that.

Mental issues? Bingo you struck a nerve. I have a pretty high degree of depression from what the world has become. I also have PTSD due to an injury, seeing a man burned alive at a rocket plant I worked at. And was first on the scene of a 4 seater plane crash where all four people's torso's were securely strapped in their seats and the rest scattered over about an acre. Other than that psychiatrists have analyzed me in perfect shape including the results of the MNPI test. Back when I was a Volunteer Sheriff's Officer and when I was working, psychiatrists checked me out every 6 months. Of course that was intermittand over 22 years. I think I actually worked about half that.

You call me clueless and borderline illiterate. Read on and you will see I am not. You are definitely not clueless or illiterate just a little preoccupied at attacking my complaint. Apparently you wish ill will, I will reply oly that I wish you the best.

Terrible of me though. The more I respond the further away I get from the original topic.

You might care to post another rebuttal based on some increased knowledge of the event as well as myself. Even with all my degrees I learn several new things every day. I also read at least one book per day. And dammit, I wish History Channel would stop the reruns and get something new. I learned plenty from them.

Don't worry. Some of the people that most hated me on first site ended up becoming my best friends. So, I don't take offense easily unless you do so in some official capacity such as this cop.

Have a great day and a great life.

reuttal

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

Since you said I obviously failed Law School after saying only that I had Pre-Law, you obviously failed Reading Comprehension.

If I display grandeur, just read on to my actual credentials and experience. It is no illusion as I have all the documents to prove it all. And as for all my college diplomas if I have such feelings of grandeur, why is it that I keep them all in a home safe or bank safety box instead of displaying them on my walls?

I should however apologize for some spelling errors. First my keybord could use cleaning as it sometimes drops letters. Secondly I suffer from peripheral neuropathy where there is nerve deterioation in my extremities, mainly fingers. So I often hit the wrong keys as a result. Simply caused by a defiency of Vitamin B12 when I was very young and the condition now at my age very similiar to post polio syndrom, though my legs do not seem at all effected. Other errors are simply mental slips that go uncorrected. No one is perfect. Though narcissist that I am another 2% ought to get me there.

Pretty ridiculous that people come along simply to attack other's posts. I could appreciate it if someone actually had something intelligent and constructive to add. Not just mine, but it seems everyone filing a complaint gets assaulted by some pretty mindless people. Those doig so should find somethig better to do with their lives

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

My apparent rambling to you is apparently from my degree in Technical Writing (Bachelor's) where I learned to target my audience. I presumed my audience here would vary in IQ between about 70 and 200 and education from 1st grade to PhD. That is a real wide audience to reach and almost impossible to do. So it becomes way to lengthly for anyone even in a top normal range as I explain to those lower. Now if I were simply writing this to people in the 160 to 200 IQ range it would be simple and concise. Trouble is that class is about 1%.  Never met a 200 but sure would like to.

When I write things like this, my intent is never to demean those with lower intellect or education. And really don't want to come off that way. I am simply stating things as they are. And actually I find I communicate much better with people under 100 than in the normal and slightly above normal where well over 90% are.

I really hate getting so off topic from my original post. But feel it was necessary to clarify everything. Sure hope everything now is abundantly clear.

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

You are correct that a state law can be more restrictive than Federal Law, however it still cannot counter Federal Law or violate a citizen's Constitutional Rights. I compliment you for a reasonable response.

Ramblings?  I felt I described the event in a linear fashion. And the added feature as to why I chose not to report it to his supervisor. I fail to see where I rambled. I have i excess of 400 publications. Most of them being for the military and NASA. A few in the University of Arizona Museum Library on History of the Levant and Metallurgy. Of course I used a word processor or old typewriter for them. But the incredible thing is that every manuscript I ever presented was published to the letter and punctuation mark. So some people seem to think my writing style is pretty good. In college, I thought, what the hell and published nearly all my class papers. Other than two grants from other universities I never made a cent out of any other than salary related to other duties.

Here I get attacked on the rebuttals, yet no one has offered validating with references or credentials. I admit that my original post merely mentioned I had or insinuated I had a semester of Pre-Law. Prior t the rebuttals, I didn't feel my education was important to my post.  Now that I have disclosed my education and legal experience, perhaps it will give more credibility.

Alas, I do ramble here a bit. I am just so use to communicating with people with at least a Master's and an IQ in the 130's and above. Not trying to put anyone down for less, but don't really see in in the rebuttals. I think both in the normal range and wanting to be bigger than life. I add, not word for word, but ver batim, I memorized the Encyclopedia as well as a two volume Webster's Dictionary as well as quite a few other books. Lastly I add that as I have never been married, never in a relationship and no family that allowed me to channel everything into acedemic and career. You have to give up some things to get to where I am. And yes I miss a woman in my life, but have higher goals than just for myself.

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

I need to also remark how the two rebuttals to me neglected to say anything about that drunk cop hitting me at age 14 or how they both threatened me. I'm sure both would have liked saying that could never happen. And no, that was not what they went to prison for. People like them leave a trail that easily convicts them. And the police sergeant, get this, actually robbed a bank and took the teller hostage. That's how he got 8 years. It should have been life for the kidnapping alone. The courts were light on them because they were cops. Both cops were dirty from the get go.

Rebuttals

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

No I did not fail Law School as I never attended Law School. I simply completed Pre-Law  where I had a 3.96 GPA.  I also worked in law enforcement intermittantly for about 20 years as a Volunteer Sheriff's officer in several countined and 4 states. I was also a Justice of the Peace in Arizona for 3 years, simply as an unpaid and part time JP. And for three years I served as a special investigator for Arizona Attrney General Bob Corbin. I can't recall my LSAT score, but I  passed with flying colors. The main reason I did not cotinue is I did not wish to spend my life as a public defender. I add my 3.96 GPA was suppressed a bit because I worked 40 to 70 hours a week. Otherwise I would likely have been Valadictorian. Also that Bachelor Degree in Science was a co major. The other half Electronic Engineering.  Sort of an odd combination don't you think?  My career for a while was in that. Later Metrology and Physics where I obtained a PhD. And yes, I was a rocket scientist so to speak. I certified all the equipment to make them including all the instrumentation.

Yes an officer has every right to ask a person to identify themself in the line of duty. You seemed to have missed the part that this officer asked for his own edification to check me out on the Internet and that sir is highly illegal on any force I ever served as well as my special investigator role.

This officers credentials come from Pre-Law at our local community college that has just 2 year courses. And most of the classes there are in remedial reading and math.

You are way overusing too conservative semantics whe you argue my use of preference ond precidence. You may like to look up both in Webster's Dictionary and you will see a degree of interchangeability.

Obviously those countering me and saying that sometimes state laws supercede Federal have never read the US Constitution. It is very clear that can NEVER happen.

Totally off topic but always like to add: During my three years as a JP, I never performed a marriage and it would have een the only way to make an income from the job. My courtroom consisted of 2 folding tables, 8 to 12 folding chairs and a blackboard or dry marker board. I felt the place too shabby to have that sort of memory.

I sure wish people making rebuttals here would show more intelligence rather than just being argumentative.  And I cited that my source is the US Constitution. I can easily look up the Article. Those contradicting me offered absolutely no sorce for their input. So I have to blow off everything they say. Not all rebuttals are worthless attacks like these two.

The officer mentioned will very likely be removed soon. As always there has to be an investigation. But this should be easy as it is covered on a security video. No audio but all it will take is a lip reader to disclose just what was said. I almost immediately got positive responses by both my US Senators and US Congressman. So I am going to take their responses over the two that gave me their reuttals. A matter of fact the one US Senator cited that US Constitution Article wher State Law NEVER takes precedence over Federal Law. He too wonders how this officer ever became certified and is going to be launching an investigation into that as well. I think it will be about 6 to 8 weeks to get rid of the officer.

I will add that besides Bob Corbin, John McCain, Barry Goldwater, Morris Udall were personal and close friends of mine. I also knew Lyndon Johnson pretty well, meeting him about 20 times. I knew many other prominant politicians but likely you never heard of them. I had dinner a few times with two kings as well as foreign presidents and heads of state. I'm not exactly a nobody. And besides the university degrees mentioned, I have 7 more Bachelor's and 6 Masters. Every one in Science and not Arts. Get one Master's and you get the others in practically no time at all. Having an IQ of 179 and a reading speed that tops out just over 2200 words per minute with 96% comprehension sure helped too. Added to that I only require 1-1/2 to 3 hours sleep. Though if I go 1-1/2 for three or four days I will need 4-1/2 or even 5. If someone wants to discredit me on spelling, that happens to the best of people so you should get off it uless you see things repeated. I won't bore everyone by listing my degrees. But about half are co-majors. One is in technical writing and another History of the Levant (Mesopotamia). Some have proved useful, others not. And if I put out a resume' for employment, I almost certainy list only one Bachelor and one Master's unless I want a job as a Physicist or Metrologist where I include the PhD. Too much education hurts chances. And though Calculus was required for the PhD as well as others, math is not my favorite subject and do not have a degree in that..... nor teaching.

What?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

What in the world are you trying to say because all I read is several paragraphs of ramblings.

The only thing I understood was your statement that Federal Law "always supercedes any state law".  However,  you are INCORRECT.

There is a lot of "gray area", but in general if a State Law directly conflicts with a Federal Law the Federal Law "wins".  However, if a State Law is more restrictive than Federal Law the State Law will "win" over the Federal law.

So it makes me wonder what the full story behind this is and what law you are questioning.

You obviously FAILED that first year of law school

AUTHOR: Southern Chemical and Equipment LLC - (USA)

Federal Law DOES NOT always supercede State Law.

WRONG!

Takes "preference"? What the h**l is that?

Takes precedence is what I belive you were trying to say.

You are really clueless.

Any law enforcement officer in any capacity can legally request your identification at any time.

You are suffering from obvious mental issues.

And borderline illiteracy.

Delusions of grandeur.

FYI...We have no constitutional rights anymore. Big businessn has bought off every lawmaker and judge.

If you think you actually have constitutional rights, that alone proves how delusional you are.