Complaint Review: Veterans Administration

• Updated: Mon, December 13, 2010

• Reported By: Alan — Salem Oregon United States of America
Veterans Administration
1220 South West Third Ave Portland, Oregon United States of America

Veterans Administration Physician working with "revolked" lisences and VA not informing person being examined Portland, Oregon

While reading through my Va medical history on a claim filed in 2010, i found out that VA DR. William E. Holden, MD Cardiologist, Refused to use prior private Medical information on my central apnea and lowering the settings on my Bi-Pap machine and causing my health to diminish leading to my retirement. Also keeping me from collecting VA disability benefits and proper care by writing a  purposeful misleading report on me in 2009; and i had not seen him since 2003. We had not gotten along from that first visit and never talked again.

On investigation of all (or most) of my VA medical history I found out that a VA DR Alton Christensen (deceased) back in 1981 that had examined me on a VA claim that was denied, he did not even have a license. It had been revoked a few months before he had examined me. It had been revoked for what look like drug or alcohol problems.

I am a "former" insurance agent that specialized in correct and honest health history for the purpose of issuing Health and Life insurance. You cannot punish the dead (DR Christensen), however Dr Holden carries on with his ways. This purposeful misleading and dangerous practice must come to an end. Although i can and will help expose some of these practices i believe all Veterans are at risk once you walk through their door. I am going to make public this practice because they pretend to be deaf.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Veterans-Administration/Portland-Oregon-97204/Veterans-Administration-Physician-working-with-revolked-lisences-and-VA-not-informing-p-671144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Veterans Administration