Complaint Review: Vetfriends.com

Vetfriends.com
Internet USA

Vetfriends.com Liars and thieves Internet

*UPDATE Employee: VetFriends Supports & Honors All U.S. Veterans Since 2000

I bought a military style hat from these thieves about 3 weeks ago.  No hat came in the mail, but they quickly debited my account for the cost (20.00 plus).

When you contact them, they tell you a "technician" has been assigned to take care of it.  You never hear from them again.

Beware of these con artists.  I the future I will stick to Cafepress.com or other such *legitimate* websites.

More than 20.00 well spent on a good lesson: Avoid Vetfriends, because they are no friends of Vets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vetfriendscom/internet/Vetfriendscom-Liars-and-thieves-Internet-1060736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vetfriends.com

VetFriends Supports & Honors All U.S. Veterans Since 2000

AUTHOR: VetFriends Support - ()

Hello,

Thank you for your service to our country and we greatly apologize for any error with your order.

Please know we will do all that we can to resolve this issue for you immediately.

We will refund your order + re-send your hat as a special gift for any inconvenience. In addition, we will include a free brass lapel pin of your branch choice.

VetFriends.com was founded by a U.S. Veteran back in 2000 and each day our team does our best to help honor & support U.S. Veterans. We offer Free Shipping on all orders + we honor a 365-day 100% money back guarantee. We are trusted by over 1.4 million U.S. Veteran members nationwide.

Our promise is to do all that we can to make you happy.

You can reach us directly at 843-856-2863 or via email at: orders@vetfriends.com

If you’d prefer we can have our Customer Service Director contact you directly as well.

We sincerely hope this helps and again we will do all that we can to resolve this for you.

We really appreciate your time and understanding, and we are honored to serve you, our Veteran and Military brothers & sisters, family & friends.

Sincerely,

Mary Jane Deluca
VetFriends Customer Service Manager

Here are some recent reviews/testimonials received by the VetFriends.com team:

Have ordered many items--never a problem EXCELLENT!!!!
- R. Speirer

The item I ordered when it arrived was exactly what I expected. It arrived in great condition & quickly, without delay. The fact that you send your orders free of charge, is also an extra satisfaction. I liked many of the items that I saw in your store & you can be guaranteed that as both a military brat & the spouse of a Marine Vet, I will be ordering from you more items.
- R. Ratajczyk

Everything was "5 STARS"!!!
- Yosemite Sam

To all 3 questions ........ 5-excellent. The patches for Cold War are harder to find & in finding them at your website have told many of my service buddies to look you up. Thank You for your excellent service.
- Butch

I am very pleased with your service and timely develery.
- Charles Goodrum

Good service and good delivery... Thanks
- Stan Stone

Service was excellent, delivery was on time (within a week from ordering). Viet Nam Vet hat is top quality, the 2 dew rags (head wraps) are a little flimsy but will serve the purpose when I'm on that Harley. Peace!
- Peace191