Complaint Review: Vetinox

• Updated: Sun, July 31, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — Isanti Minnesota United States of America
Vetinox
4460 44th Street Grand Rapids, MI 49152 Internet United States of America

Vetinox Vetinox, all natural pet products is a rip-off! Arthro-IonX does not work! Bogus Money Back Guarantee! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Arthro Ionx

*General Comment: Arthro-Ionx worked for us

I bought the Arthro-IonX product for my 11 year old black lab who has arthritis in one hip.  I used the product faithfully for 3 months and even increased the dosage when I didn't see any results.  The product does not work!

Their web site has all positive reviews of the product, no negatives at all!  That was the reason I spend $111.00 for the product.

When I contacted the company to complain, they told me to mail back the unused bottles for a refund.  It does not clearly state in their refund policy that you must return all the bottles, even the empty ones so they would not refund me for the two empty bottles that I had already recycled.

It also did not state in their refund policy that they would also hold out shipping costs, even thought the product was shipped for free since I bought 5 bottles.

They charged me a 20% restocking fee also.

I feel they ripped me off and were less than honest about it!

Don't believe all the hype on their web site, the product does not work as advertised!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vetinox/internet/Vetinox-Vetinox-all-natural-pet-products-is-a-rip-off-Arthro-IonX-does-not-work-Bogu-610276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vetinox

Arthro Ionx

AUTHOR: Katina - ()

I have a 12 year old Rottweiler with hip displasia and arthritis.  There came a time about a year ago when she could not get up or move at all.  I ordered a shipment of 5 bottles of Arthro Ionx delivered the next day.  As per the instructions, I gave her a double dose.  It was and is an amazing product.  She has been given this medication for over a year now on a daily basis.  She is not a puppy anymore, but we are again able to enjoy our morning walks, and occasionally even chasing a tennis ball or a squirrel.  I love this product !!  It really works !!

#2 General Comment

Arthro-Ionx worked for us

AUTHOR: 2mbraden - (United States of America)

We ordered arthro-ionx and it worked well for our dog with hip displaysia.  We did not add it to our pet's water because we were not sure that would give him the full dosage so we bought a can of whipped topping and put that in a bowl in a small circle and then put the arthro-ionx dosage inside the circle.  Our dog received his full recommended dosage each day.

We ran out of arthro-ionx once and could immediately see a decline in our dog's condition.  Maybe your dog just wasn't getting the full dosage it needed...?