isolated

• Submitted: Fri, September 30, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: honestabe — FALBROOK California United States of America
ViLife.com

ViLife.com Mike Cruz Online Weigh loss Gimic.. Weightloser BeWare - Mike Cruz Shady & Shifty, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I do not get it...

*Author of original report: Update!!!!!

Stay clear of Mike Cruz and his business for weight loss which a total waste of money. You might as well save the money and checkout a weightloss book from library.

Mike Cruz is a jack of many trades, so watch out for this guy Mike Cruz with http://www.zurc.net/, http://mikecruz.bodybyvi.com/, http://ViLife.com and http://ViFlorida.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2011 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ViLifecom/internet/ViLifecom-Mike-Cruz-Online-Weigh-loss-Gimic-Weightloser-BeWare-Mike-Cruz-Shady-Shif-783458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ViLife.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I do not get it...

AUTHOR: Mike Cruz - (United States of America)

1.) I do not understand how someone can make a report here without making their information public as well. Although the author did come back and report that the "situation" was taken care of, it still does not make sense as to why my information is here and that this "problem" even existed.

2.) I have not had any problems with anyone or any company, ever. I have no idea who this person is or why they felt the need to post this. It is actually quite libelous and I will have my attorney contact Ripoffreport.com in the coming days.

3.) I have not owned ViLife.com, ViFlorida.com in a long time. Who ever purchased the domains from me (Private party through a broker), did not change the information for a very long time.

4.) I asked that this post be removed or I will seek legal action, both against the party who posted this information, as well as against RipOffReport.com

Thank you and have a nice day.
-Mike Cruz

Update!!!!!

AUTHOR: honestabe - (United States of America)

Mike Cruz is a stand up guy, went above and beyond to solve the problem we had. Thanks Mike! and sorry... I look forward to working with you further.