Complaint Review: ViSalus, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Vicki S. Hadlock — New Port Richey Florida United States of America
ViSalus, LLC
1607 E. Big Beaver Rd #150 Troy, Michigan United States of America

ViSalus, LLC Body by Vi Challenge Product made me ill. Multiple disagreeable side effects. Trying to get refund. Used product for 2 weeks. Gained 4 pounds. Could not deal with the taste or side effects. Troy, Michigan

*Author of original report: Wow Amazed at the way Visalus fixed my issue

*Consumer Suggestion: Alternative Healthy Solution

I am 61 years old on a fixed income. After a bad car accident in 2007 I gained an unhealthy amount of weight I could not lose. I turned to Visalus to improve my health and financial situation. It made me sick and I continued to gain weight. I followed all the return instructions in the fine print.

The shipping cost me $29. I tracked the package and am pursuing the refund. I spent $518 on product I cannot consume or promote. The return info. stated the company only refunds up to $450 at their discretion. I returned more materials than I originally received plus the product remainder, flavor packets and Vi-Slim tabs. I am really counting on the $450 refund.

I joined this promoter program and challenge in good faith. It failed. I received an email stating that once the package has been received at the Memphis, TN warehouse, my refund will be processed. The package was delivered Monday. I have not received any notification or refund info. This company generates billions of dollars. I only want my full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ViSalus-LLC/Troy-Michigan-48083/ViSalus-LLC-Body-by-Vi-Challenge-Product-made-me-ill-Multiple-disagreeable-side-effects-1017037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ViSalus, LLC

Wow Amazed at the way Visalus fixed my issue

AUTHOR: Vicki S. Hadlock - (United States of America)

After doing further research and going to my doctor I realized that the Visalus products had nothing to do with me being ill. So my apologies I take back what I said about the company and I truly believe that they are out there to help everyone live a healthier lifestyle. Its amazing that they care about changing lives. I wish Visalus the best success in helping people lose weight.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Alternative Healthy Solution

AUTHOR: How To Cleanse - (United States of America)

Hello Vicky,

I feel where you are at and the frustration must be building every moment that they don't follow through with a refund to products that did not work.

I felt that you what you are stating about the products do indeed make people not well as studies have shown that the ingredients are not a great combination for best health and wellness or weight loss.

I found that www.howtocleanse.com is an amazing alternative that does indeed work like it says with results that have been proven through medical peer reviews, real people real results and of the 1000s I have coached.

I would personally like to invite you to take a look and I will have a private 1 on 1 coaching call with you at no charge to help you find what you are looking for.

Team Member