Complaint Review: Viaddress.com

• Updated: Wed, January 12, 2011

• Reported By: sarun0 — Bangkok Thailand
Viaddress.com
530 East Lexington Avenue Elkhart, Indiana United States of America

Viaddress.com Viaddress I lost my package at Viaddress. The worst customer service ever! Elkhart, Indiana

*General Comment: Officail Assistance

I have shipped 2 packages worth $200 in total to Viaddress suite 135, unit A925839 since September 20, reference tracking VIA4328085 & VIA8746148. I made some query with viaddress about repackaging my package to reduce the shipping cost on September 22. Viaddress did not response to my request until 3 days later on September 25. That was the only response I received.

However, after 2 days of waiting for response from Viaddress, I decided not to wait and made payment for combined package handling of $79.04. The package was still not shipped after I made the payment.

Upon receiving the email from customer service that they already repackage my boxes as request on September 25, as soon as I received their email, I have wrote another mail asking for advise as the new package shipping charge was reduced to $32.28.

I have received no answer from Viaddress ever since. I have sent several follow-up email on September 28 and October 1 without any words came back from Viaddress. And on last Saturday, October 2, I found my package has disappeared from my inbox without any explanation from Viaddress at all.

I have no other way other than file a complain to this company and warn other people not to use their unethical service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2010 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viaddresscom/Elkhart-Indiana-46516/Viaddresscom-Viaddress-I-lost-my-package-at-Viaddress-The-worst-customer-service-ever-E-647355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viaddress.com

#1 General Comment

Officail Assistance

AUTHOR: rcaplesecsd - (United States of America)

I have been working with VIAddress and attempting to resolve any shipping issues or problems that have been reported. If you have a VALID complaint, and are not just causing trouble, you can feel free to contact me and I will help you resolve any issues with the business.

Ray Caples, Detective