Complaint Review: Viator

• Submitted: Mon, May 20, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: bchou123 — South Boston Massachusetts
4285 N. Rancho Suite 110 Las Vegas, NV 89130 San Francisco, California USA

Viator Terrible Travel Agency; Bad Business; Bad Service; Did not deliver service as promised San Francisco California

Viator, Inc. is the company we booked through online for a one-day tour at Napa and Sonoma services for 5 tickets with my family. This bus tour service as indicated listed on their webpage 1. Pick up the buyers from their hotels at schedule; 2. Get the tour with the tour guide; 3. Drop off buyers at hotel locations. For the service I paid at $62.00USD I did not receive the service of the picking up at the hotel as scheduled. I ended up paid for 2 taxis rides for 5 people. We are tourist at the city and have no ideas where the locations were after the taxi driver dropped us off. We had to spent time finding the bus ride without even have a chance for a breakfast for an hour before going to the wine tour. After the tour, I have contacted the company but they refused to resolve in any solutions. I filed this complain in BBB regarding this complaint, they don't seem to responding to what happened. I strongly recommend DO NOT try booking with this company for any traveling packages!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viator/San-Francisco-California/Viator-Terrible-Travel-Agency-Bad-Business-Bad-Service-Did-not-deliver-service-as-pro-1052281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viator