- Report: #1140256
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Viator
Viator 3-days Las Vegas/ Grand Canyon tour Las Vegas Nevada
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
3-day Las Vegas/Grand Canyon Bus tour
A lousy trip organization with several negative surprises.
Here are our experiences in brief form:
- We booked and paid 5 persons and got 4 seating places in the bus (our 2 yrs old was treated as lap child even we paid full.
- No hotel pick up from our hotel (different from advertisement) even it was close to the trip collection facility in Anaheim/LA.
- New pick up point was 40 min drive far away from our holtel an caused at least 2 hrs driving time efford per route.
- New pick up point parking fees with $110 are just unacceptable
- Bus drop off point in Las Vegas was far away from the hotel, it was expected to take a taxi by own cost add. $30
- We booked 4 adults and 1 child an got one bedroom with 2 queen size beds (we paid in full for all) we had to book a extra room and a crip by our own cost.
- after sales service is practically not existing, they let you hang at least 30 min. in a loop, and there was no willingness of the customer service staff to resolve the problems ocured. They are even rude.
We feel cheated by this company and suggest beware of their offers., it will be cheaper and better to rent a car, book a good hotel of your choice by yourself and travel at a lower cost and much better quality than this cumbersome organized travel arrangements made by this company.
Hope this report will help otheres to avoid this aweful tour experience. My tipp:
Enjoy your vacation instead suffering from this money making companiy and organize your trip by yourself :)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viator/internet/Viator-3-days-Las-Vegas-Grand-Canyon-tour-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1140256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.