Complaint Review: Vibe Electronic Cigarettes

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: UUJAY — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Vibe Electronic Cigarettes

Vibe Electronic Cigarettes My Last Pack Billed me for $119.75 for what was suppose to be a free trial , Internet

I saw online the Vibe electronic cigarette offer of a free trial of their product and all that was required was that you pay a $3.95 shipping charge. However, what I missed was the fact that if you don't contact them within a certain time period your credit card is charged an additional $119.75 without any notification. When I called to try to cancel, I was told it was too late because my card had already been charged. I feel this practice is a ripoff and they are hoping that you miss the deadline znd the free trial is just to lure you in to trying their product and being able to stick you with the charge of $119.75.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vibe-Electronic-Cigarettes/internet/Vibe-Electronic-Cigarettes-My-Last-Pack-Billed-me-for-11975-for-what-was-suppose-to-be-a-699820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vibe Electronic Cigarettes