Complaint Review: Vic Strizheus/CEO -FOUNDER-The 7 fIGURE marketiing School

• Submitted: Fri, August 14, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, August 14, 2009

• Reported By: Jim McClendon — Moriarty New Mexico USA
Vic Strizheus/CEO -FOUNDER-The 7 fIGURE marketiing School
The7figuremarketingbizopp.com Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

Vic Strizheus/CEO -FOUNDER-The 7 fIGURE marketiing School none known rip-off,cheat,dishonest,scammed senior citizen,no truth in advertising,fraud,bad business practices,unreliable,dishonorable,desires money over good will,deceptiverefund policies....poor customer servi Moriarty, New Mexico

On or about 8/11/2009 I paid $67.00 w/ my Visa to join The7figuremarketingschool....upon a day or so further review I decided this was not for me and asked for and received an ok to cancel membership...how ever they said they did not issue refunds due to the configuration of their web site...first I`d ever heard of this....I received no benefits from my brief association w/ 7figuremarketingschool....still not sure what their product is....they said they would hold my money for at least 30 days and then decide whether to return or not....this sounds an awful lot like theft.....how can they hold my money when I have nothing of theirs, if this isn`t fraud/theft maybe the courts will supply the legal terms.

I have asked them by emails several times to just refund my money....no response...such arrogance

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2009 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vic-StrizheusCEO-FOUNDER-The-7-fIGURE-marketiing-School/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57105/Vic-StrizheusCEO-FOUNDER-The-7-fIGURE-marketiing-School-none-known-rip-offcheatdishone-480015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vic Strizheus/CEO -FOUNDER-The 7 fIGURE marketiing School