Complaint Review: Vickdogchewtoy.com/showbiz Promotions Jamie Salcedo

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:kingston Pennsylvania
Vickdogchewtoy.com/showbiz Promotions Jamie Salcedo
vickdogchewtoy.com Internet U.S.A.

Vickdogchewtoy.com/showbiz Promotions Jamie Salcedo Product Never Shipped! Took my money and ran!! Internet Internet

I ordered 3 of these Vick Dog Chew Toys back in the summer to give out as raffle prized for our local animal shelter fundraiser in September. The ship date was continually pushed back due to "manufacturing" and "redesign". I sent numerous emails as the months wore on and was always told that my order was "in progress". I then got an email "thanking me for hanging in there" and a new ship date of late October. I was also given a link to request my refund if I didn' t want to wait any longer. Since the fundraiser has long past, I filed my refund request only to be denied it by paypal since 45 days had gone by since the order. I requested a refund directly from the Vick website only to be told "Sorry, no refunds!" Now it is late November and guess what - NO more emails from them and NO product!! This company obviously is a rip-off. Please DO NOT order from them!

Tonia
Kingston, PA

Tonia
kingston, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vickdogchewtoycomshowbiz-Promotions-Jamie-Salcedo/internet/Vickdogchewtoycomshowbiz-Promotions-Jamie-Salcedo-Product-Never-Shipped-Took-my-money-285485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vickdogchewtoy.com/showbiz Promotions Jamie Salcedo