Complaint Review: Vicki Atkinson

• Submitted: Sat, June 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 12, 2009

• Reported By:New Caney Texas
Vicki Atkinson
6323 Westchester Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Vicki Atkinson Hot Checks HoustonHouston Texas

*Author of original report: UPDATE

Vicki Atkinson purchased a horse from us and she wrote a check. She stop payment on the check!!! NOW SHE WILL NOT GIVE HORSE BACK. She will not take any of my phone calls or respond to any email. Will have to call the police.

Lisa
New Caney, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vicki-Atkinson/Houston-Texas-77005/Vicki-Atkinson-Hot-Checks-HoustonHouston-Texas-459137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vicki Atkinson

UPDATE

AUTHOR: L - (U.S.A.)

This is Lisa who did business with Vicki Attkinson and she did pay for the horse. I do not know who set up this account and reported this. I want to say this is false. She did pay for the horse and I am very happy where the horse is. She is a very caring person and is rehabilitating her new horse. I wish people would stay out of other peoples business.
This ripoffreport.com is a rip-off it's self. I think ripoffreport.com Needs to check on all postings. Please be careful what you read on this.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: L - (U.S.A.)

UPDATE

AUTHOR: L - (U.S.A.)

UPDATE

AUTHOR: L - (U.S.A.)