Complaint Review: Vicky and Ronnie Cross

• Reported By: Angel — Sacremento California USA
Vicky and Ronnie Cross
1305 Castalia DR.Cary,nc 27513 Internet United States of America

Vicky and Ronnie Cross Treasure and Education Directors for WCA Internet

Vicky Cross in the treasure of world clown association . Her husband, Ronnie is the Education Director of world clown association. They live in Cary NC  according to world clown association public record. This is where Guide star says that world clown association is. NC says world clown association is not a corp in NC. Since I have had a real issue with world clown association making money on many non profit clown schools I find this interesting. The question is who are these people and why is this association taking federal grants from Malaysia, and starting all these non profit schools, and selling goods in dealers rooms.  Who is behind world clown association having a monopaly on all clown schools and sales and trade.These are questions we as Americans have the right to ask,so far all I get is deceit. All of this is my personal opinions.

I wrote a rip off on that world clown association is not a corp in De as there bylaws read. So someone told me that they were a NC corp according to guide star. Well I went on NC corp search and there was no, world clown association. Then I called to make sure and talked to a person at NC state corp and she said no. She told me to call there county so I did call Wake the county of Cary NC  were GUIDE STAR says they are, and they said no world clown association. So I don't no were guide star got this information but it Not in NC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vicky-and-Ronnie-Cross/internet/Vicky-and-Ronnie-Cross-Treasure-and-Education-Directors-for-WCA-Internet-946363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vicky and Ronnie Cross