Complaint Review: Victor Alfonso

• Updated: Sun, August 31, 2014

• Reported By: Wito — Lynwood California
Victor Alfonso
12631 E. Imperial Hwy. Suite C-123 Santa Fe Springs, California USA

Victor Alfonso Respond Communications Plus Incorporated Inc. Liar Theif Cheat Fraud Low MF Credit Thief Alcoholic Satan Evil Lucifer Benedict Arnold Bad Business Santa Fe Springs California

*Author of original report: Another ID Picture...

I hired this Idiot and his company to install telephones in my office building. When he and his crew showed up, they looked like Thugs. I did not mind that because all I wanted was my telephone services installed. I left them alone in my office for a whole day. I had not had any employees yet and nobody else even knew where the office were yet. I locked them inside and told them not to let anyone in. When I returned, I had found numerous cans of beer and a bottle of Cisco around the floors of my office. Obviously consumed by Victor and his employees. Also, I was missing 3 laptop computers. When I called Victor at his office, he was now not taking my calls. I filed a police report for the missing items and the computers had LoJack for Laptops installed on them. Two out of the three computers were recovered. One at Victor's office in Santa Fe Springs and one at his residence in Corona Hills. [continued below]....

..... Because of the numerous individuals living at his residence, it could not be proven that he was the one that either stole them or had possession of them at his house. Then after that, I began to receive threats on my life that were obviously related to this. Shortly after that, I received my credit card statement in the mail. This was a brand new credit card and the only place I had used it was to pay for the services of Victor Alfonso and Respond Communications Plus. I was holding a bill for over $4700 with charges to mail order electronics places. Then earlier this month there was a drive by shooting at my offices. Whatever you do, don't use the services of Respond Communications or Victor Alfonso if you want to keep your office property and your life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victor-Alfonso/Santa-Fe-Springs-California-90670/Victor-Alfonso-Respond-Communications-Plus-Incorporated-Inc-Liar-Theif-Cheat-Fraud-Low-M-1173516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victor Alfonso

Another ID Picture...

AUTHOR: Wito - ()

I am including some more pictures just so we all know who we are talking about here.