Complaint Review: Victor Kovacevic

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Toronto Ontario Canada
Victor Kovacevic

Victor Kovacevic Vidak Scam artist Victor Kovacevic - issuing cheques for non existing accounts, not paying rent at all !!!!!! Internet

Victor Kovacevic rented my house - we signed rental agreement and I gave him free of charge almost two weeks around Christmas time. At the time of introducttion Victor gave me BUSINES CARD WHICH WAS REPORTED IN PREVIOUS RIPOFF REPORT!!!! He gave me cheques for full year including cheque for first and last month - $3800. Cheques were issued for City Construction Group and looked like payroll cheques. I deposited that cheque and it bounced off. Victor told me that he asked someone in his company to do that and they seem not to put me on the list of people who could be payed by his company, but regardless cheques kept bouncing back..

He gave me 3000 in cash and for rest $800 and all rents from that point I did not get at all! I called him many times and he would promise he will bring $800 and then he would cancel appointment at last moment. After some time once i called him he told me he can give me cheque on $800. I picked up cheque from his mail box and that cheque bounced back as NON EXISTING ACCOUNT!!!! He knowingly gave me cheque for account which does not exist which is real scam!!!!! After that his Feb cheque on 1900 bounced back and his March cheque on 1900 bounced back. Victor owes me 4600 on unpayed rent and last month deposit and he knows not to respond to his phone for weeks if at all!!!!!!

All that mess still goes on!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victor-Kovacevic/internet/Victor-Kovacevic-Vidak-Scam-artist-Victor-Kovacevic-issuing-cheques-for-non-existing-acc-1027346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victor Kovacevic