Complaint Review: Victor Sercurity (eastern nc)

• Submitted: Fri, November 18, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: tonyandzeus — Havelock North Carolina United States of America
Victor Sercurity (eastern nc)

Victor Sercurity (eastern nc) I'm Military and PCS'ing was charged 5 months of remaining contract even though i'm forced to leave by Orders. Internet

*Author of original report: (Vector security) not victor

I signed up with Victor security in April of 07. At the time the sales person was very friendly but was acutally a stone faced lair. I was told the contract was 3 yrs and after that month to month. When I called I was told the contract automatically renews for 1 yr and low and behold it was in the fine print.

My main complaint is that I'm active duty military and have official orders to relocate to another state. I call the number for victor in garner, nc and the rep says she will forward my number to the rep in my area 2 hours later i received a call from Ellen.

I tell Ellen I have orders to leave the state and she asked some questions one is are you keeping the house I told her yes. (no time to sell) She tells me because I am keeping the house I am responsible for the remainder of my contract of 5 months which comes out to 174.95

I thought the Soldier's and Sailor's Civil Relief Act prevented this. I paid the money but now i still have to submit a signed letter saying i wish to cancel my services. Thanks victor taking a stressful time both financially and emotionally and making it harder.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victor-Sercurity-eastern-nc/internet/Victor-Sercurity-eastern-nc-Im-Military-and-PCSing-was-charged-5-months-of-remaining-799424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victor Sercurity (eastern nc)

(Vector security) not victor

AUTHOR: tonyandzeus - (United States of America)

just wanted to add i mispelled the companys name. Its Vector security.