Complaint Review: Victoria Mitchell

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: PinkBandit — Alabama
Victoria Mitchell
524 Arkansas St, Camden, AR 71701 Camden, Arkansas USA

Victoria Mitchell Doberman Breeder Doberman breeder, arkansas dobermans, camden domberman breeder, arkansas doberman breeder Camden Arkansas

I recently purchased an 8 week Doberman puppy from Victoria Mitchell. The dog appeared to be in good shape when I picked him up, but within a matter of 4-5 hours developed a severe neurological infection (the vet believes it to be distemper). The dog also was very anemic due to the extreme case of hookworms he had - as the bloodwork we had run showed. The neurological infection left him incontinent, destroyed his gross motor skills, and after a period of 3 days we had to make the decision to euthanize him as the distemper would have likely killed him, if not left him severely incapable of functioning/moving. It was a tragic disaster and we were very upset that we had to euthanize our new family member. I contacted Victoria Mitchelle and she said she was unable to refund me, however she had another litter due in a few weeks, and that I could have another male from that litter. I have contacted her since our conversation (all via text message, I have images of all the messages), and she will not respond to any of my attempts to contact her, it has been several days. I am out of pocket over $500 for the price of the dog, plus all associated vet fees, and I hope someone reads this so THEY DON'T GET SCREWED OVER BY AN UNETHICAL, LYING BREEDER! Also, the dogs are most likely housed in extremely poor conditions as our puppy had a severe case of hookworks! BREEDER INFORMATION:
Name: Victoria Mitchell
Address: 524 Arkansas St. Camden, AR 71701
Phone number (different than on form): 870-390-6666

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victoria-Mitchell/Camden-Arkansas-71701/Victoria-Mitchell-Doberman-Breeder-Doberman-breeder-arkansas-dobermans-camden-domberman-1079212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victoria Mitchell