Complaint Review: Victoria Park At Mandarin Apartments

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2007

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Victoria Park At Mandarin Apartments
4083 Sunbeam Road Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Victoria Park At Mandarin Apartments Dishonest, Fraudulent billing ripoff Jacksonville Florida

I moved out 9/06 and now 4/07 I got a letter from a collection agency that they are charging me $185.00 I never even got a bill. The witch I spoke to SHERRY was very rude and refused to give me anyone over her number or anything. They are charging me to clean the apartment and carpet. When we moved in the apartment wasnt even cleaned.

When we complained we were just givin a "Sorry" Make sure you do a walktrough with them. They told me they didnt do that with the residents. The collector I spoke with said "thats how they get you. You are accepting whatever they charge for cleaning or whatever" This place was nothing but problems from the start and 7 months later they are still asses.

STAY AWAY In the 1 1/2 years I lived there I saw 2 Management Companies and at least 5 different Managers. They will not do anything for you but cash your rent check!

Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2007 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victoria-Park-At-Mandarin-Apartments/Jacksonville-Florida-32246/Victoria-Park-At-Mandarin-Apartments-Dishonest-Fraudulent-billing-ripoff-Jacksonville-Flo-243092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victoria Park At Mandarin Apartments