planetary

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: m_gray — Akron Ohio
Victoria Wheel and Tire
2271 E Florence Ave, Huntington Park, California USA

Victoria Wheel and Tire victoriatire.com Huntington Park California Scam - takes money does not send product Huntington Park California

*Author of original report: Corrected Name: Victoria Tire & Wheel

I placed an order online at www.victoriatire.com on 01/13/2014. The order was for a set of new Rota SVN's 17x8, 5x100 in silver. Per their site:

Order Verification
You will also receive email confirmation that your order is being processed. This email includes products ordered, total costs, and contact info. All online orders are verified by our team of experts for proper vehicle fitments and appropriate product selection. You will be contacted if any discrepancy is found to ensure complete and accurate shipment of your order.

I never recieved an order confirmation. I sent an email to jack@wheelsandtires.com per my PayPal reciept. As of filing this report, no response. I also tried numerous times to call their number during business hours (323) 583-3229. However, you cannot get through to anyone. The auto attendant answers and gives you the option to press "1" to speak with someone. Everytime I selected that option a message answers "thank you for calling" and then disconnects the call.

I filed a claim with Bill Me Later/PayPal to cancel the order and refund my transaction. It has been four days since I filed the claim and no response from Victoria Tire. I now have a charge for $878.47 on my line of credit, no order confirmation and no response to my claim. Victoria Tire is a scam - buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victoria-Wheel-and-Tire/Huntington-Park-California-90255/Victoria-Wheel-and-Tire-victoriatirecom-Huntington-Park-California-Scam-takes-money-d-1116235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victoria Wheel and Tire

Corrected Name: Victoria Tire & Wheel

AUTHOR: m_gray - ()

I need to correct the name of my initial report. The company name is Victoria Tire & Wheel. The website address is http://www.victoriatire.com/.

On 01/20/2014 at 5:33pm EST I recieved my first communication from Victoria Tire & Wheel. I recieved a voice mail from "Quincy" stating that "they only have three of the ROTA SVN wheels in stock". Furthermore, he stated that "it is a lead time of 120 days before he can get the third wheel". He gave me the option of "emailing three options or if I am stuck on that wheel they would credit back my PayPal account". I find the last statement funny because I have escalated my dispute with PayPal and Victoria Tire & Wheel has never responded to PayPal. It is now over a week they have had my money, no order confirmation and no wheels.