Complaint Review: Victoria's secret

• Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: Bnice — Richmond California United States of America
Victoria's secret
P.o.box 182782 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Victoria's secret World financial network national bank declined my payment electronicly, charged me a returned check fee and then late fees. Columbus, Ohio

I have an account with victoria's secret... Which is closed due to non payment... I scheduled a payment for $40.00 & $80.00 at the same time. Both are to go through the same day but only $80.00 went through. (I had $375.71 in my the time the payment was to go through.) There were no charges or returned check what so ever in my bank statements that even said they retired to take it.

They then charged me a returned check fee of $25.00 which puts my balance to $65.00... I called them up even emailed them from the contact us link...they sent me straight to wfnnb. So I called them and they said they needed proof that I had available funds. I went to my bank and got my bank statements and sent it to World Financial Network National Bank P.O.Box 182782 Columbus, Ohio 43218 I received this letter after:

Dear ........ (my name)

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the above-referenced Victoria's Secret account. Victoria's Secret Credit Card Accounts are issued by World Financial Network National Bank (WFNNB), and we respond to all credit-related inquiries.

We appreciate you contacting us concerning the returned payment on your account.

After reviewing your information and account records, we have found the information provided would not be enough to correct your account. Please return to your bank and have them issue a letter stating that around May 19, 2011, your checking account was open and had sufficient funds available fie the payment of $40.00.

Once we receive your bank's letter, we will be happy to assist you and make any necessary corrections.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Should you have any questions regarding this letter, please contact us at the address listed at the top of this letter. We will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely, Q. Green Research Representative

So I was saying, after this letter, i've gotten that letter from my bank and sent it to the address they had. Why didn't they have a phone number? Anyways, I haven't heard from them since. So I was charged again for a late fee. Now the balance is $66.23 I was going to call them but I didn't have a phone number to reach them and so I contacted them through victoria's secret's contact us link and demand my zero balance. They just took off like $14.29 which comes to a balance of $52.11... I'm still pissed. So I told them in the letter that I will report them to the FBI and the Fraud Agency. (was that a good idea?) I an prepared to go to court because I have all the evidence that I need. Nothings been done yet but I know this will all end soon. Hopefully someone does something about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victorias-secret/Columbus-Ohio-43218/Victorias-secret-World-financial-network-national-bank-declined-my-payment-electronicly-757140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victoria's secret