Complaint Review: Victory Electronic cigarrettes

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Guyanne — Brady Texas United States of America
Victory Electronic cigarrettes
?? Internet United States of America

Victory Electronic cigarrettes made me become a member, then my product malfuntioned and the orders I received were incorrect! When I called NUMEROUS times within a mont to cancel I was always #26 on hold. I held once and after 45 , Internet

I ordered these electronic cigarrettes after using two other good brands in the last two years. They were less expensive so I gave it a shot. My first order was fine. Then my charger malfunctioned and I emmediately was in touch with a customer service person who thought it was the battery and they sent me a battery. It was still malfunctioning. They make you become a member to order. I received two decent orders, then the orders started becoming wrong. They assured me over the phone that it was corrected. WRONG. I was done. I called to cancel and I was #27 in line. I chose to e-mail and got an e-mail back saying they would contact me. This has gone on for two months. I have called NUMEROUS times and e-mailed, even held once for 45 minutes and it sent me to voicemail where I left my name, phone numer and said I wanted to cancel. They are still sending me orders and chardging me. I FINALLY had to go to my bank and cancel my debit card! Funny, they anwered my calls in the beginning but now there is no way of getting in touch with them because I am always caller numer 27!! I have been an electronic cigarrette smoker for two years now and the other companies were more expensive but I never had trouble. This is bad business because it is my health that I am dealing with and I need to stay smoke free. This company is an absolute rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victory-Electronic-cigarrettes/internet/Victory-Electronic-cigarrettes-made-me-become-a-member-then-my-product-malfuntioned-and-1013789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victory Electronic cigarrettes