Complaint Review: Victory Store

• Submitted: Thu, April 14, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 14, 2005

• Reported By:Worth Illinois
Victory Store
www.victorystore.com Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.
  • Phone: 563-884-4446
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Victory Store Neglected to inform me of any cancellation fee at time of cancellation. Davenport Iowa

After placing an order worth $30.00 for "Autism Bracelets", I found that only 10% of the profit went towards the actual autism cause. I then decided to cancel the order, because I found a site that donated 100% of the profit to Autisim research.

When I called to cancel the order, the customer service represtentative neglected to inform me that there was a $40.00 cancellation fee to any cancellations previous to production.

Later, when I couldn't order the bracelets that aided in autistim research, I searched the Victory Store website to find out what could have possibly caused my debit card to be declined.

I had a hard time finding their payment information and terms, and felt extremly taken advantage of when I finally found the statement about the $40.00 fee.

I am quite frustrated about the fact that I'm paying $40.00 for nothing, but even more so that the woman I had spoken to over the phone, did not mention anything about the cancellation fee.

Worth, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2005 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victory-Store/Davenport-Iowa-52802/Victory-Store-Neglected-to-inform-me-of-any-cancellation-fee-at-time-of-cancellation-Dave-138902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victory Store