Complaint Review: Victory Tax Solutions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Victory Tax Solutions experts assist clients through tax audits, file unfiled tax returns, help reduce tax debt, stop wage garnishments & bank levies from occurring or continuing, etc. Victory Tax Solutions & team of attorneys assist clients to reach tax relief agreement with IRS. The tax resolution experts at Victory Tax Solutions strive to save clients money while resolving IRS debt in shortest amount of time possible.

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: ANGRY — Pissed Nationwide United States of America
Victory Tax Relief
855 Eisenhower ann arbor, Michigan United States of America

Victory Tax Solutions REVIEW: Victory Tax Solutions clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Victory Tax Solutions. Victory's team of full time tax attorneys, CPA's solve all IRS, state back tax problems. Victory's mission is delivering greatest results while providing extraordinary service to every client. This has resulted in 99% client satisfaction rate. Specializing in solving tax liens, levies, wage garnishments, back tax returns, etc. Victory has proudly earned the Ripoff Report Verified seal of approval.
*UPDATE: Victory Tax Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to
.....”

Another top executive at Victory Tax Solutions told us, "I enjoy the family atmosphere here at Victory Tax. We not only treat each other like family, we also treat the clients like family. I have been with the company since the day the doors opened and I have enjoyed helping with the many different, unique cases that have come through our doors. I really enjoy hearing the relief in the clients voices when we call them to tell them that we were able to help them.”

Victory Tax Solutions is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this repot below is based on comments made by Louis Meeks during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Victory Tax Solutions, LLC.

Victory Tax Solutions, LLC is a company specializing in servicing consumers and businesses nationwide, as well as military bases around the world, who have back tax problems that need to be resolved. Leads are typically acquired through referrals, which provides over 50% of their new client base. In addition to referrals, leads are also acquired through radio and internet advertising.

The sales/service process at Victory Tax Solutions is a two-step process. The first step of the process is an investigation, which involves three components: first, one of the company’s attorneys will reach out to the revenue officer assigned to the case to get briefed on that particular client’s situation; second, a copy of the client’s tax transcript is pulled for review; third, one of Victory Tax Solutions’ paralegals will contact the client to conduct a financial review, enabling the company to understand the client’s current financial situation. “Based on going through that information, that will help out attorneys determine what resolutions the client might be eligible for and what’s the appropriate solution for their particular situation,” explains Louis Meeks, a representative of Victory Tax Solutions. The second step in the process is to actually process all the back taxes that need to be done, as well as negotiate the resolution that’s in the best interest of the client.

Throughout the process, Victory places a priority on communication with the client, to ensure that they are aware and involved in the developments of their case. Each client is assigned an account executive and tax attorney, as well as assistance from a paralegal. “Each of those three people are in continuous communication throughout the life of the client being a client at Victory,” states Mr. Meeks. Victory also places importance on making sure that each time one of their clients contacts the office, they get a live person on the phone, rather than an automated system. “We think [that] is the most effective way to serve our clients, with real people, not an automated system,” he states.

Victory Tax Solutions Complaint Resolution

At times, a client may feel unsatisfied with the services they received. “Fortunately, it does not happen very often,” explains Mr. Meeks. However, the few times they have had an unsatisfied customer, Mr. Meeks states that it is generally caused by unrealistic expectations on the part of the client. “Some people just wanted all of their taxes to go away, and because we could not talk the IRS into having $80,000 in back taxes [disappear], then we are the bad guys. In every case, we have given a full money back refund in attempt to satisfy the client, and we’ve recommended that they hire someone else because we can’t meet their expectations,” he states.

Once a complaint is resolved, Victory Tax Solutions employs a follow-up process to ensure the continued satisfaction of the client. “As the president of the organization, I like to speak to every unhappy client to understand what we here at Victory could do to improve our processes to ensure that we are delivering the extraordinary service that we work so hard to deliver,” states Mr. Meeks. The team at Victory strives to learn as much as they can from each situation with an unhappy client, allowing them to constantly evolve and improve their services.

To ensure that their clients are receiving the highest quality service, Victory only employs CPAs and licensed attorneys. “We pay for all of the continuing education credits necessary to maintain their active status as Certified Public Accountants or Tax Attorneys. We do everything necessary to ensure that we have the highest quality, most experienced attorneys and CPAs doing this very important work for our clients,” explains Mr. Meeks. Victory is also a member of the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers, holds an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau, and are accredited with the industry association for professional ethical organizations.

Mr. Meeks and the team at Victory Tax Solutions recognize the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses and clients to interact to resolve issues. “Our reputation, online and everywhere, is very, very important to us and we know that consumers look to Ripoff Report to find trusted vendors for goods and services. We are proud to put our record out there and really support Ripoff Report because we need the record to state how we do provide 99% customer satisfaction and industry leading money-back guarantee,” states Mr. Meeks.

Victory Tax Solutions / Statements from the president.

"My name is Louis Meeks II and I am the President of Victory Tax Solutions. Thank you very much for taking the time to research Victory Tax Solutions. Victory Tax Solutions Mission Statement is 'To deliver the greatest possible results while providing extraordinary service to each and every client'. I am so proud to work with a team of tax professionals who show up to work every day fulfilling that mission all day every day. As a side note, one of the most gratifying aspects for me is to see our amazing client testimonials that flow in every week. I would love it if you went to our website to read them all.... We even have an amazing video testimonial from a client that happens to be a Hollywood actor. Check it out!!! And, you have my personal commitment, that I am available to take your call and address concerns or hear stories of the excellent results and service our team delivers. Feel free to use our toll free number. It is 877-772-0123. You can reach me at my personal extension #200. Also, my email address is lmeeks@victorytaxsolutions. I would love to hear from you!

Why Victory Tax Solutions is The Right Choice

The Victory Tax Solutions Client Services Team is led by tax attorneys and tax professionals with over 40 years of experience. The secret to our success is simple. Our experienced tax professionals know your rights, protect your rights, and come to work every day with a burning passion to deliver great results for you.

Our unique approach has proven to be the right approach for our clients. This approach includes a complete investigation of your tax situation by a licensed tax attorney to gain a clear understanding of your tax problem. Once we have a clear understanding we will present you with best solutions for you tax problems. You will not pay any fees for our resolution services until you choose which solution is best for you. Put the Victory passion to work for you today. It is The Right Choice. It is Your Right Choice.

The Keys to Victory

• A full-time staff of experienced tax attorneys
  • Member of the Better Business Bureau since
  • Industry’s most competitive satisfaction guarantee
  • Affordable payment plans
  • Serving clients in all 50 states and military bases around the world

VICTORY TAX SOLUTIONS TESTIMONIALS

"My nightmare began in the summer of 2012, I received an IRS notice that I owed over $70,000 in back taxes. Needless to say that a notice like that gives you a new perspective on the exact location of your rear end. I entrusted my tax return to that H&R somebody and ended up with an IRS dilemma. After going back and forth with the H&R people I decided it was more important to take care of the IRS problem and then deal with the incompetence of my tax preparer. That night I spent several hours on the inter-web and found VTS and Erick Finkiewicz. Immediately he assured me that in some way shape or form this issue would get resolved, that night I felt a bit of relief and was able to sleep without that heavy burden of taking on the IRS by myself. VTS gave my case to Jennifer Long, ( words cannot be put in this review that can measure the gratitude that I owe to this person that I only know by phone calls and E-mails ), Jennifer took my case, explained to me the situation that I was in, and how we were going to get resolution with it. I’m not going to tell you that things were resolved over night because they weren’t, but Jennifer kept me abreast of everything the whole time. Finally in May of this year I received resolution in my case. I could not be any happier with the outcome that VTS and Jennifer Long got for me. VTS is located in Ann Arbor, MI. and I’m in Miami Fl. but it always felt like they were right up the street from me, all my phone calls and E-Mails were always answered expeditiously. I recommend this company to anyone who is looking for professionals to deal with a serious problem with the precision of a surgeon. THANK YOU VICTORY TAX SOLUTIONS AND A WARM HEART FELT THANK YOU TO JENNIFER LONG !!!!!! (yes I’m yelling).” ~ J Gonzalez, Florida

"Well, it all started when the IRS finally caught up to me! I could no longer afford to ignore them and knew I was going to need professional help. I had been seeing all these TV and radio commercials for tax help. I don’t have a lot of money to waste so it was very important to me to select a reputable team that would help me. I did my research, and with the good reviews and an A rating from the BBB, I settled for Victory Tax Solutions. With my first call to them, I told them my problems, they were very knowledgeable, explained the process and they made me feel that I would be in good hands. Victory Tax Solutions has helped me thru a difficult tax issue. They have kept me appraised of my case and are always ready to answer any questions I may have. I’d like to thank Heather and Steve, they are the best. And that goes for the whole team too. I recommend them highly!" ~ Diane T, CA

"When I was approached by the IRS to garnish my wages I was devastated by the amount that would be taken each month from my payroll. I would not be able to afford the basic essentials such housing, food or transportation to and from work. I knew I had to act quickly and all I could think of was that I needed to have victory over this debt. The word 'VICTORY' stuck out to me. So I went to the Better Business Bureau website and typed in the words ‘VICTORY' and 'TAX' and this is how I found Victory Tax Solutions. I read their A+ rating score, gave them a call. Immediately after my first visit they began working on my behalf setting up a payment schedule that I could easily afford and contacting the IRS preventing the garnishments against me. They communicated with the IRS to resolve my tax debt by setting up a plan that I could easily follow. I now have the ‘VICTORY'. If you are feeling like there is no way out pick of the phone call now and you too will have the victory with 'VICTORY TAX SOLUTIONS'!” ~ K Morris, MI

CUSTOMER CARE AT VICTORY TAX SOLUTIONS

"The Victory Tax Solutions goal is 100% client satisfaction. Realistically, there is not a company in any industry that can truly attain 100% satisfaction. However, Victory Tax Solutions takes great pride in the fact that we have had just two complaints in our entire company history! Having had over 4000 clients, we average one complaint for every 2000 clients. This is the absolute highest satisfaction rate in the entire tax resolution industry.

If any client ever has a concern, we absolutely encourage them to speak to and share their concerns with the President of our firm, Louis Meeks. Our entire team loves any and all feedback, positive and negative. It is this valuable feedback, that enables Victory to maintain and improve upon its best in industry reputation as "America's Trusted Tax Team”.

At Victory, we understand the pressure and stress that accompanies IRS and state tax problems. In our opinion, it takes special team members to deliver the greatest results for our clients. Our team members are tenacious with the IRS, yet compassionate with our clients. They negotiate very strongly with the IRS, yet are extremely respectful to each and every client. At Victory, we have developed a very detailed hiring protocol to ensure we only invite the most effective tax attorneys, CPA's, and paralegals to join our awesome team!

Victory Tax Solutions recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s review, Victory Tax Solutions has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.”

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mr. Meeks, Ripoff Report is convinced that Victory Tax Solutions is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

--------------------------------

Victory Tax Relief NO RETURN CALLS, No results ann arbor, Michigan

I agreed to use Victory Tax to help with my tax problems.  They had no problem taking my money, but every time I call to talk to someone I get this Darla persons voicemail and never receive a call back.

There has been no solution to my problem and it has gotten worse!!!! and everytime I call to check on my case I get this Darlas voice mail and she never calls back.

It has been 5 months now and I have gotten no help or answers, the one time I actually talked with this Darla person she said she would pull my file and call me back, that was 3 weeks ago, and since I can not reach her and only get voice mail
 STAY AWAY from these crooks!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victory-Tax-Relief/ann-arbor-Michigan-48108/Victory-Tax-Relief-NO-RETURN-CALLS-No-results-ann-arbor-Michigan-943291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victory Tax Relief

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complaint filer was never a client

AUTHOR: Victory Tax Solutions - (USA)

To Whom it May Concern,

This individual is not and never has been a client of Victory Tax Solutions.  He is listed in our system as someone who inquired for our services.  However, He never signed an agreement and our team never did any work for him.  When I received the complaint, I called and left four voice mails over the course of four days.  I received no response.

Victory Tax Solutions is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an "A" rating.  If we provided the horrible service this man accused us of, there is no way we would hold our accredited status with the BBB.

Victory Tax Solutions is committed to 100% client satisfaction.  Our tax team is led by full time Tax Attorneys.  They take their ethical responsibilities very seriously.  If Victory Tax Solutions and its team performed the way this person claimed, our attorneys law licenses would be at risk of being removed by the American Bar Association.  I would never allow any of our attorneys (or CPA's and IRS Enrolled Agents) to put their professional licenses at risk.

The following are a couple of testimonials that speak to the real services that we provide:

"I trust victory tax solutions and would recommend them to anyone in my situation. I owed the IRS $90,000. I was scared and could not stop thinking about it. I was losing sleep and had difficulty focusing on the things that were important. The IRS was going to garnish my wages.  I had no idea how I could get by if that happened. I called Victory Tax Solutions and they stopped the garnishment and found a solution to my problem."

LS from South Carolina

"I can't express how grateful I am. Thank you so very much. I did receive a confirmation email from my payroll department regarding the garnishment release. I hope you know how much this means to me."

With sincere gratitude,

Diane D from Tennessee

"I found Victory Tax Solutions in the phone book and they were excellent to work with. They took very good care of me and I am now on a payment plan I can afford. I am a truck driver and on the road all the time, but Victory made it easy to work with them. During my investigation, the IRS changed my contact person and if I hadn't been represented by Victory's tax attorneys, I would have been in bad shape.'

Truck Driver James, Illinois

As the President and CEO of Victory Tax Solutions, I take our reputation and ethical commitment very seriously.  Our entire team takes a great deal of pride in providing great results for our clients.  We do it every day.  I am happy to discuss this bogus complaint.  My toll free number is 877-772-0123.  I am at extension 200.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Respectfully,