Complaint Review: VidAngel.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: WinonaFeeble — Kansas City Missouri
Internet USA

VidAngel.com VidAngel Neal S Harmon Company cheats, rip-off, losers, liars, maniacs Silicon Valley Internet

I contacted VidAngel.com for several reasons.  My child found a website about the company which accused them of things I never wanted my child to see!

This is NOT protecting my child! Also, I noticed a movie my child was watching. She easily turned the filters off herself! This software is good for nothing if children can just turn it off. I have sent several e-mails requesting refunds. At first they said I could get a partial refund. Part of their charges. They said they cannot refund the movies. I said I wanted a full refund for ths mess! They then stopped responding to any and all e-mails. I haven't heard anything since and received 0 in refunds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VidAngelcom/internet/VidAngelcom-VidAngel-Neal-S-Harmon-Company-cheats-rip-off-losers-liars-maniacs-Silic-1137133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VidAngel.com