Complaint Review: Vidals Pets

• Reported By: sisterbetrille — Lakeland Florida
Vidals Pets
Internet USA

Vidals Pets Don't order from Vidals Pets Helensvale TC PS QLD 4212 Internet

Ordered online from Vidals Pets.  They sent me an email that order was shipped July 7th.  Now it is July 18 and I still havent' received order. I emailed them and they replied that the order was shipped on July 15th.  Now it is July 25th and still no order.  I called them and they haven't returned my phone call.  I emailed them and still no reply.  I will need to contact my bank as this was paid through PayPal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2014 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vidals-Pets/internet/Vidals-Pets-Dont-order-from-Vidals-Pets-Helensvale-TC-PS-QLD-4212-Internet-1165020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vidals Pets