Complaint Review: Video Blocks

Video Blocks
11160-C1 South Lakes Dr. Suite 262 Reston, Virginia United States of America

Video Blocks 7 day trial trick Reston, Virginia

*Author of original report: REFUND

The other day I got an e-mail from my professor about a website we could use to download free footage, videoblocks was having a 7 day free trial which I thought was great. When I first joined, I was asked whether I wanted to stick with the 7 day trial or pay monthly and of course I chose the free option being a broke college student and all.

I was asked once again whether I wanted to remain with the 7 day trial or upgrade and pay monthly, I continued to persist on the free version. Asking me twice was somewhat a strategy that made me feel they would somehow notify me once my 7 day trial was done.

But of course they did not. They took $79 straight from my account without saying a thing. How unethical can this possibly be? How is this company still running as I am certain many individuals have gone through this. I contacted them yesterday and received an e-mail today about it being my mistake and how I did not cancel my account on time, but seriously? Video Blocks knew very well that people dont always read the Terms and went ahead and started ripping people off.

This is a terrible technique and even they know this, If numerous people have already complained about it then surely they should have fixed it by now. I suggest that no one makes use of this website to download footage, it is unbelievably deceptive and I will make sure a great number of people are aware of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Blocks/Reston-Virginia-/Video-Blocks-7-day-trial-trick-Reston-Virginia-966405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Blocks

REFUND

AUTHOR: Tebello - (United States of America)

After a brief conversation with Video Block staff member, I was refunded.