Complaint Review: Video Blocks

• Reported By: Becky — West Milton Ohio
Video Blocks
Internet USA

Video Blocks Deceptive charge Internet

*Author of original report: they refunded my money

I signed up for the FREE 7 day trial with video blocks.  I downloaded a few videos the first day and never thought another thing about it until today when I see on my credit card I have been charged $79 two times.  After reading the fine print, I do see that it says it will continue if I don't notify them.  Still I feel ripped off!  What reputable company does this?  Most would at least send a courtesy email.  After speaking with them, they are willing to refund one of the payments.  Please don't deal with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Blocks/internet/Video-Blocks-Deceptive-charge-Internet-1062473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Blocks

they refunded my money

AUTHOR: Becky - ()

After canceling my subscription, I received an email from their customer support representative asking me to come back for a special price.  I told her no thank you and explained why.  She had both my payments refunded.  I still think they should be more clear in their dealings so customers would not have to go to this trouble.