Complaint Review: Video Computer Store VCS

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2001

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Video Computer Store VCS
, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

VCS Video Computer Store Rip off I reckon! Help!

I too purchased a computer from Video Computer Store. I have had SO many problems from them about my computer. I had purchased an in home warranty. A 3 year in home warranty. which is worthless by the way. I have been trying to set up the fax software that came WITH the computer and it tells me that the software is NOT compatible with the modem in this computer. I mean what the
heck?? It CAME WITH THE COMPUTER!!!!

I have tried to call tech support and either they have been disconnected or they just don't answer ... what do you know about this that might help me?? I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Sam
NowaSKINNYTic@aol.com
Knoxville, TN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Computer-Store-VCS/Pennsylvania/VCS-Video-Computer-Store-Rip-off-I-reckon-Help-6083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Computer Store VCS