Complaint Review: Video Computer Store, VCStore VCStore Retail Center

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2001

• Reported By:Virginia Beach VA
Video Computer Store, VCStore VCStore Retail Center
6907 Easton Road Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Video Computer Store, VCStore Retail Center WHERE IS MY REBATES!!

*0:

To date, I have not received my $150.00 rebates ($50 for the monitor and $100 for the computer). The last time I spoke to a customer service rep was on Dec 2000 and was promised that I would get my rebate money within a few weeks. I have been calling the toll free number almost everyday for the last 6 months to check on the status of my rebate and all I hear is a busy signal. I called the operator in Pennsylvania in hope that I would get a commercial number, but to no avail.

The VCStore is not even listed in the phonebook. I purchased the computer in June of 2000 and a year has passed and still has not received my money.

I want my $150.00 back!! I paid $1700.00 for the entire package and all I got was a small portion of the rebate money.

I certainly would appreciate if you could somehow resolve this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Computer-Store-VCStore-VCStore-Retail-Center/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/Video-Computer-Store-VCStore-Retail-Center-WHERE-IS-MY-REBATES-5980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Computer Store, VCStore VCStore Retail Center

#1 0