Complaint Review: Video Computer Store

• Submitted: Sat, July 28, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2001

• Reported By:Crystal River
Video Computer Store
6907 Easton Road Pipersville, Pa. U.S.A.

Video Computer Store Rip-off No Rebate Check

Purchased my computer from the Video Computer Store on 4-24-00 and did not recieve it untill Sept-00. Also I was supposed to get a $100.00 rebate from the VCS and did not get it to date of this letter (7-28-01).

I have tried to contact someone many times but the lines were always busy or I was put on hold untill I was disconnected. I was billed on my credit account before I even got the computer and I think that this company owes me for not only my rebate but the interest that was charged on my credit account for over sixteen weeks and numerous phone charges to other help lines to fix program crashes to this sorry system. I would appreciate your help in this matter.

Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Computer-Store/Pipersville-Pa-18947/Video-Computer-Store-Rip-off-No-Rebate-Check-5945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Computer Store