Complaint Review: Video Computer Store

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2001

• Reported By:Napoleonville LA
Video Computer Store
6907 Easton Road Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Rip Off by the Video Computer Store

*0:

Approximately 1 year ago I purchase a computer from the VC Store. The first computer I order cost about $2200.00 dollars. It did not come in the time frame so I tryied to make contact with any one and could not for some time.

When I finally did make contact they offered me another deal on the Micron computer which $700.00 cheaper plus the $200.00 rebate aking it a total of $900.00.

I don't know about most people but I surely can use the $900.00 owed me. The Micron computer I received is still not the version that I ordered.

I would like some to tell me how I can recover the money owed me from a company that seems to no longer be there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Computer-Store/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/Rip-Off-by-the-Video-Computer-Store-1029814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Computer Store