Complaint Review: Video Computer Store

• Submitted: Mon, February 19, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, February 19, 2001

• Reported By:Blanchester, OH
Video Computer Store
6907 Easton Rd. Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Video Computer Store -THEY WILL SCREW YOU!

Unfortunately, I am just like all the rest! I order a system from Video Computer Store, 6907 Easton Road, Pipersville, PA 18947, (800) 600-8005. My credit card was charged $2,091.00. Then over 2 months later I finally received the last piece of equipment.

Now, I have a very lovely computer system, scanner, printer, microphone, speakers, and even a digital camera. There is just one problem though. THIS STUFF IS JUNK!!! My computer crashes all the time! I have lost valuable information. It will shut off right in the middle of something. And get this, when I do get to finish something, and want to turn the pc off, it won't go off! It locks up all the time too.

I too have made numerous phone calls to tech support. Waited extremely long periods of time. Then get a machine, leave my name & number, and no one calls back. Once in a while I get a call back but they can not help me because it is a so called "software problem" or they simply do not know know to fix it. And send someone out to fix it, they wouldn't even fathem that, even though I have an in home warranty.

This has been going on now for 9 months!!! BUYER BEWARE OF VIDEO COMPUTER STORE!!! There are numerous other web sites discouraging buyers also. This is by far not the only place to learn how they are fradulant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Computer-Store/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/Video-Computer-Store-THEY-WILL-SCREW-YOU-4489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Computer Store