prior

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2003

• Reported By:Grandview Washington
Video Computer Store
6907 Easton Rd. Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Video Computer Store ripoff Pipersville Pennsylvania

Video Computer Store, AKA, Computer Personalitites Systems, Inc. AKA Direct 2 U. Inc. Ripped me off for a computer system. Pipersville, PAPipersville Pennsylvania .....

I purchased a computer system from the Video Computer Store. I was told that I would get Rebates that I never got and I was also told that the system I ordered I would also get a printer and a scanner. I never recieved the printer and the scanner. I had charged the computer on my credit card. I spoke to my credit card compnay MBNA and they took the charges off of my card. I paid $2,200.00 for this stupid computer. I never got my rebates or my printer and scanner.

MBNA took the charges off of my card and the Video computer store called and told them to put the charges back on. I am still paying on this stupid computer and I am not a rich person. When trying to contact the VCS I would be put on hold "forever"!! I finally was only able to get a hold of someone by e-mail. I was promised day after day that I would get a printer and scanner. I am still waiting. This company is now in Bankruptcy court with the state of Philly. I still have not had a resoulution after filing 3 calims againist a Mr. George Capell. I am also not very impressed with MBNA. They knew that this company was fraud and put the charges back on my card.

Anne
Grandview, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2003 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Computer-Store/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/Video-Computer-Store-ripoff-Pipersville-Pennsylvania-53032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Computer Store